PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 09:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

fablife is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerback2006 View Post
Can you give me a play-by-play for the noob on this app install. I don't have a cab file. All I hav from the zip file is the icons and iphone.exe Is this the file I want to extract?
Please help soonest!! Thanks
+1 for play by play. version 1 refers to a cab that is not in the download.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:02 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerback2006 View Post
Can you give me a play-by-play for the noob on this app install. I don't have a cab file. All I hav from the zip file is the icons and iphone.exe Is this the file I want to extract?
Please help soonest!! Thanks
that means your unzipping the zip and then unzipping the cab after that... there would be no way to get the iphone.exe or images folder without unzipping the cab as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatsl3ft03 View Post
WoW, first off, thanks for your awesome work on this. Got the whole thing running and customized no problem. I read through the majority of this thread and didn't see my question addressed.

Just one question. I have the cab for Palm Threaded SMS. I tried an alternative first, before I found it, called Textr. Textr redirected all SMS to itself and I no longer received SMS notifications on the dock. It was removed quickly.

Now my question, with Palm Threaded SMS installed, will I still receive SMS notifications in the dock? Thanks.
it becomes a new inbox with its own symbol and everything so yes it completely takes over the old sms not like textr
Old 12-27-2007, 05:31 PM
Banned User

adlib311 is a n00b
Im haveing trouble, i know how to make a new page and set it up, but how the heck do i create, or put a new icon on there for the page to move to the next? Also when i look for the picture files for the icons in the browser, it didnt find the ones in the Iphone/programs icon folders. any help?

Last edited by NinjaMom; 02-13-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Profanity against site rules
Old 12-27-2007, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: VZW

InsertUserAlias is just getting started
I may have missed it somewhere in the thread but does this work for the T-Mobile Wing (HERA110)?

If so, are there any special things I need to change or do to get it up and running?
Old 12-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

allthatsl3ft03 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by adlib311 View Post
Im haveing trouble, i know how to make a new page and set it up, but how the hell do i create, or put a new icon on there for the page to move to the next? Also when i look for the picture files for the icons in the browser, it didnt find the ones in the Iphone/programs icon folders. any help?
In iConfig, choose the icon you want to make the link to the next page. Under the executable field type Page2 and that will link it to the next page of icons. You have to have a properly set up config2.txt for this to work. I wasn't able to browse for the icons, you have to manually type in the address in the Icon field in the program.
Old 12-29-2007, 06:22 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertUserAlias View Post
I may have missed it somewhere in the thread but does this work for the T-Mobile Wing (HERA110)?

If so, are there any special things I need to change or do to get it up and running?
sound just be a plug and play if your running wm5 odds r u will need to make the same changes i suggested for the 6700

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatsl3ft03 View Post
In iConfig, choose the icon you want to make the link to the next page. Under the executable field type Page2 and that will link it to the next page of icons. You have to have a properly set up config2.txt for this to work. I wasn't able to browse for the icons, you have to manually type in the address in the Icon field in the program.
yep hit it on the nose thanks for the help been busy around here lately havent has a much time to check the boards as i would like... and yes the browser didnt work for me either but i just edited the config.txt on my pc with notepad found it to be easier

Page2 is the command to like to the Config2.txt
Page3 to Config3.txt

and NO u cant go backwards at least that i have figured out
Old 12-29-2007, 06:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279
Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom View Post
sound just be a plug and play if your running wm5 odds r u will need to make the same changes i suggested for the 6700

yep hit it on the nose thanks for the help been busy around here lately havent has a much time to check the boards as i would like... and yes the browser didnt work for me either but i just edited the config.txt on my pc with notepad found it to be easier

Page2 is the command to like to the Config2.txt
Page3 to Config3.txt

and NO u cant go backwards at least that i have figured out

I always edited mine on my phone. And
by backwards u mean linking to the previous page? You can go backwards. I was using this program before I started using Torx's and it works pretty good
Old 12-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I had mine set up to go from 1 to 2, 1 to 4 (page for games), back from 2 to 1, then from 2 to 3, and from 3 back to 2. And from the game page back to 1. I'll post some screenshots when I get back to my computer (been doin everything from my touch for a lil while since I'm home away from my computer which is in my dorm room )
Old 12-30-2007, 04:33 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones7279 View Post
I had mine set up to go from 1 to 2, 1 to 4 (page for games), back from 2 to 1, then from 2 to 3, and from 3 back to 2. And from the game page back to 1. I'll post some screenshots when I get back to my computer (been doin everything from my touch for a lil while since I'm home away from my computer which is in my dorm room )

you can go backwards yes by linking i just meant u could go backward without making its own button... what happens if u hit the battery while on page 4? does it quit or go back to page one... i havent used this app in a while so i dont remember but for some reason i though when u hit he battery on any page but 1 it took u back to page one... i could be very wrong lol
Old 12-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom View Post
you can go backwards yes by linking i just meant u could go backward without making its own button... what happens if u hit the battery while on page 4? does it quit or go back to page one... i havent used this app in a while so i dont remember but for some reason i though when u hit he battery on any page but 1 it took u back to page one... i could be very wrong lol
Yea you're right about that. If u hit the battery it goes back to one, same as if hit the 'back' button I made
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes