PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: theme-TF7X-by-PROBEX

go to settings/ change background/ mydocuments/my pictures

edit: go to tf3d settings
Old 02-28-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero...Fresh
Carrier: sprint

bee976 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to bee976

If you want the start icon and you are on mighty ROM open total commander, and copy shellres.192.dll from windows to storage card, or wherever, then rename it shellres.192.dll.0409.mui. Now go into windows again and add .bak to shellres.192.dll.0409.mui. Now take the file from the storage card and copy to windows.
soft reset and delete the .bak file in windows.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vouge and titan

robby37 is becoming a great contributor

if i already use s2a from juggalo or the compressed one floating around should i still install yours
Old 02-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does this run ok from the sd card?

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work

I don't understand some of the things you have done. I think that a lot of the elements that you have in black would look much better in white with the blue blackground. Black on blue tends to be harder to read and somewhat tacky. I don't understand the tilted calendar you have in the screen shot. It makes the bottom two weeks unreadable. Is this an animation you've added in and the screenshot was taken during that animation? And why not use a standard font? The font you have looks kind of silly, and no offense, I just really think a device like this should be more serious.

Other wise it looks great and great effort! It's just not something I see being very practical.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bell HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
I don't understand some of the things you have done. I think that a lot of the elements that you have in black would look much better in white with the blue blackground. Black on blue tends to be harder to read and somewhat tacky. I don't understand the tilted calendar you have in the screen shot. It makes the bottom two weeks unreadable. Is this an animation you've added in and the screenshot was taken during that animation? And why not use a standard font? The font you have looks kind of silly, and no offense, I just really think a device like this should be more serious.

Other wise it looks great and great effort! It's just not something I see being very practical.
The font is not included in the download thats my personal pref. The black font on the majority of the theme is more for practical purpose's it is easier to read in my opinion. its not hard to replace the manila file to revert to white if thats what you prefer. The calender was caught during the animation in the screen shot. I'm sure I cant please everyone but I do my best to put out complete themes. If this is not your taste then check one of my other themes on SPJ. Thanks all for the comments.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
Does this run ok from the sd card?
I'm pretty sure this wont run at all from the sd card I never tested this way but its part of the operating system so its very doubtful.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby37 View Post
if i already use s2a from juggalo or the compressed one floating around should i still install yours
This is the S2A from juggalo its just been reskined by me.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vouge and titan

robby37 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
This is the S2A from juggalo its just been reskined by me.
so i should use yours and have you tried this one or is juggalo better? this one seemed more responsive on some roms
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2A_Compressed.cab (1.38 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good workTProUserOnSprint is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
The font is not included in the download thats my personal pref. The black font on the majority of the theme is more for practical purpose's it is easier to read in my opinion. its not hard to replace the manila file to revert to white if thats what you prefer. The calender was caught during the animation in the screen shot. I'm sure I cant please everyone but I do my best to put out complete themes. If this is not your taste then check one of my other themes on SPJ. Thanks all for the comments.

Okay that's all the issues I had. Like I said, those were the things that I personally would not like. Otherwise it's an awesome theme and I'm glad you are putting in all the time and effort in for shlubs like me.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes