View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 07:00 PM
PROBEX
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: theme-TF7X-by-PROBEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TProUserOnSprint View Post
I don't understand some of the things you have done. I think that a lot of the elements that you have in black would look much better in white with the blue blackground. Black on blue tends to be harder to read and somewhat tacky. I don't understand the tilted calendar you have in the screen shot. It makes the bottom two weeks unreadable. Is this an animation you've added in and the screenshot was taken during that animation? And why not use a standard font? The font you have looks kind of silly, and no offense, I just really think a device like this should be more serious.

Other wise it looks great and great effort! It's just not something I see being very practical.
The font is not included in the download thats my personal pref. The black font on the majority of the theme is more for practical purpose's it is easier to read in my opinion. its not hard to replace the manila file to revert to white if thats what you prefer. The calender was caught during the animation in the screen shot. I'm sure I cant please everyone but I do my best to put out complete themes. If this is not your taste then check one of my other themes on SPJ. Thanks all for the comments.