PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vouge and titan

robby37 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: theme-TF7X-by-PROBEX

i had one other question what file do i have to backup to keep the standard loading icon instead of the x everything else i love was the only thing i wanted to try and keep stock just the little windows spinning orb or i saw a really cool one on jadkillards rom its dots that highlight in a circle slowly fading away.

and to some of the posters i understand asking how to change things but no reason to call anything tacky thats a little rude especially after someone put many man hours in and i am going to donate it gonna be from mastachillz so when u see it u know it me

Last edited by robby37; 02-28-2009 at 11:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:51 PM
Lurker

chipblue is a n00b

Thanks for all your hard work, looks great. One issue I am having is the Weather does not display in S2U2 anymore. If I disable touchflo 3d it will work. Before i installed this it was working. using sprint stock rom.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bell HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby37 View Post
i had one other question what file do i have to backup to keep the standard loading icon instead of the x everything else i love was the only thing i wanted to try and keep stock just the little windows spinning orb or i saw a really cool one on jadkillards rom its dots that highlight in a circle slowly fading away.

and to some of the posters i understand asking how to change things but no reason to call anything tacky thats a little rude especially after someone put many man hours in and i am going to donate it gonna be from mastachillz so when u see it u know it me
The X spinning icon is linked with the start icon I will make one with the stock wait icon if you wish, since you are donating i will email it to you. ) thanks for your support.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentjonnyb View Post
Okay thanks, that's what I did, but I noticed no difference in the clock appearance...is there supposed to be any just yet?
Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by zedron View Post
The test messages are not displaying in TF3D like the Emails do for a preview. They only show up as little lines but if I tap the screen the text messenger loads like normal.
Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipblue View Post
Thanks for all your hard work, looks great. One issue I am having is the Weather does not display in S2U2 anymore. If I disable touchflo 3d it will work. Before i installed this it was working. using sprint stock rom.
I will look into this not sure why this is happening for you?

Last edited by PROBEX; 03-01-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vouge and titan

robby37 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
The X spinning icon is linked with the start icon I will make one with the stock wait icon if you wish, since you are donating i will email it to you. ) thanks for your support.
awesome i have to reset my paypal and if you could also email me how you changed your font after i donate that would be great cuz i still have the stock font for some reason
Old 03-01-2009, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yes I never included that font package in the theme as some people don't like it. I will send you the cab for it along with the start bar files.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby37 View Post
awesome i have to reset my paypal and if you could also email me how you changed your font after i donate that would be great cuz i still have the stock font for some reason
Donation received cab file sent thanks mate
Old 03-01-2009, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdawg0024 is just getting started

How do I uninstall the custome start logo and the custom icons on the menu bar, I have tried going to settings/remove programs/ but it says it cant uninstall it.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I use SK tools to uninstall .cabs or install some other custom icons cab over top.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2 & Wanting Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Capsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good work

Simply Sick!!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes