PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Lurker

batasan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren8448 View Post
Sure your not win 6.5 as benji above seems to believe this is a common problem using incorrect taskbars?
Nope, I do have WM6.1 ...
Old 04-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
Amazing taskbars here! Excellent work..

Anyway just a small question. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I'm using the v6 taskbar and ONLY the multi-notification icon keeps reverting to the original default one after a few seconds. I don't know if it has anything to do with me overwrtiting my shellres.192.dll.0409 so I could change my start icon.

Does anyone know how to keep this from happening??

Thanks for the help!
The multialert is in the shellres so it might be the case.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond NLD
Carrier: mobistar

benji is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by batasan View Post
Hi all, can anyone help me out ? After having installed the 6v21 of the taskbar, my network icon (3G) keeps changing back to the original (grey) one. After a reboot or signing back in on the network the icon is normal again, meaning the one of the installed taskbar. Afterward it keeps on changing to the original one , is there a way that this icon doesn't change any more ?

Original ROM 2.03.406.2 FRE
No themes installed, only Holifox Q-Style font installed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren8448 View Post
Sure your not win 6.5 as benji above seems to believe this is a common problem using incorrect taskbars?
Quote:
Originally Posted by batasan View Post
Nope, I do have WM6.1 ...

The icon that's appearing is this one of the tapres dll, icon number 22219-22222? Or 22214-22218? If it's for example 22220 it's because they are not changed in the tapres file you are using, I even think none of Tsowen tapres dlls ... ( please correct me if I'm wrong ) I think those icons show if you lost connecting for a while. This is a WM problem that it takes to long to go back to the white network icons (22214-22218 )The only option I see is to change icons 22219-22222 to some nice tweaked ones...

What do you think Tsowen? Does this make sense or am I totally wrong?

Note: you can find the tapres icons in the first post of this thread!

Last edited by benji; 05-08-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

farnlc is a n00b

I have an unusual request:

From what I can tell if I want to change the network icon (Ev, 1x, etc...) its just one .dll file that changes the icon.

What I am in need of, is an icon that will say 1x when it's in 1x area and 1X when in an evdo area. To the casual viewer it will appear that it's in a 1x area but I will know by the capital X that I am truly in an EVDO area.

I know you all will think I'm crazy, but there is a method to my madness I swear!
Old 04-30-2009, 03:55 PM
Lurker

lmmarie is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I will read all the post and catch back up and answer all questions shortly been busy at work. Just wanted to pop in and say a Quick Thank You to whoever gave me a kind donation it is mush appreciated and helps to purchase software, liscenes, copyright and images so much thanks!
Sent a small donation to you just now for your amazing work since its all for free and for making every effort to ensure everyones stuff works on all networks and on different ROMs. You have given so much to us so I want to give a little back as a thank you and I hope others will as well.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by farnlc View Post
I have an unusual request:

From what I can tell if I want to change the network icon (Ev, 1x, etc...) its just one .dll file that changes the icon.

What I am in need of, is an icon that will say 1x when it's in 1x area and 1X when in an evdo area. To the casual viewer it will appear that it's in a 1x area but I will know by the capital X that I am truly in an EVDO area.

I know you all will think I'm crazy, but there is a method to my madness I swear!
I can do it for you what 1x icon did you want to use for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmarie View Post
Sent a small donation to you just now for your amazing work since its all for free and for making every effort to ensure everyones stuff works on all networks and on different ROMs. You have given so much to us so I want to give a little back as a thank you and I hope others will as well.
Thank you so much I appreciate your kind words and the donation as well. I am glad to always help when I can in my spare time. So many people have helped along the way and I could have never done it alone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:50 PM
Lurker
Carrier: US Cellular

farnlc is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
I can do it for you what 1x icon did you want to use for this?

Thank you so much I appreciate your kind words and the donation as well. I am glad to always help when I can in my spare time. So many people have helped along the way and I could have never done it alone.
Something simple..as stock looking as possible would be great! Wow! Thanks!
Old 05-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

coolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolsac32 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

hey i successfully created my taskbar icons and put them in the shellres .dll file but when i cook it to my rom it shows up great yet when i press "start" nothing happens. like it cant do anything.
i am using a wm 6.5 rom.
please help because i love my new start icon it just wont work now
Old 05-01-2009, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint PCS

mtnmedic is just getting started

I have GOT to have this...ALL of it! It's the cleanest and nicest looking I've seen. Not just the task bar, but the background, the colours, the slider icons, the clock, etc... Wow. Anyone recognise this? If so, from whom/where do I get all of the components for this??

"No...but if we think fast enough, we just might live to lie about it."
Old 05-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
I have GOT to have this...ALL of it! It's the cleanest and nicest looking I've seen. Not just the task bar, but the background, the colours, the slider icons, the clock, etc... Wow. Anyone recognise this? If so, from whom/where do I get all of the components for this??

From bilbobrian at XDA http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=485548
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes