Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 04:42 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by farnlc View Post
I have an unusual request:

From what I can tell if I want to change the network icon (Ev, 1x, etc...) its just one .dll file that changes the icon.

What I am in need of, is an icon that will say 1x when it's in 1x area and 1X when in an evdo area. To the casual viewer it will appear that it's in a 1x area but I will know by the capital X that I am truly in an EVDO area.

I know you all will think I'm crazy, but there is a method to my madness I swear!
I can do it for you what 1x icon did you want to use for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmmarie View Post
Sent a small donation to you just now for your amazing work since its all for free and for making every effort to ensure everyones stuff works on all networks and on different ROMs. You have given so much to us so I want to give a little back as a thank you and I hope others will as well.
Thank you so much I appreciate your kind words and the donation as well. I am glad to always help when I can in my spare time. So many people have helped along the way and I could have never done it alone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.