PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 02:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie509 View Post
HTCLeener, i am so sorry...on every post that I have given thanks for TSOWEN for his hard work on this new set of icons, I didnt realize that there was another "God" working on the project! So pretty much, thank YOU too for your hard work and the pressure to please all of us hungry animals! lol

Hrm you don't like to read my post eh? haha scroll back a few pages or here let me grab it for ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Coz has cleaned this thread up again, no worries your post have just been archived, please use the search when looking for answers and refer to the 1st Post under the FAQ section your answer might just be there. When asking for help please do us a favor and Post your device, what ROM your using, what taskbar you have installed and what steps you have followed to troubleshoot it also if you have installed any recent cabs or software after the taskbar installation.

One last note several users in this thread have been going above and beyond in helping out to name a few Gadgetfreak, HTCLeener and Misfortune (just naming a few and I appologize if I left you out) please hit the Thanks button folks for these guys and gal remember they are doing it for the love so lets give some credit where its due and show them some appreciation for there efforts. I see a lot of help being given and no thanks being given.
Now with that being said I could never had made all of this possible or done it alone, many people have contributed here but these people above has especially stayed around since day one and worked along side of me helping me every step of the way and I owe most all my thanks to them.

And please, please, pretty please with sugar on top, "Stop quoting huge post with pictures" Just reference the picture in post #8 and so forth, we all know what the pictures look like. It takes up so much space and is not needed.

Last edited by tsowen; 03-17-2009 at 02:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:56 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

HTCLeener you will find a folder with your edits and the rest of the dlls and in the second zip the cab to be tested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tsowentaskbar6v1.1.zip (1.72 MB, 71 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip tsowentaskbar6_dlls.zip (6.27 MB, 69 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tsowen; 03-17-2009 at 10:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Lol well 3am and I have been working on this stuff all day and night so need some sleep (since I have work in 4 hours and skinny icons dont pay the bills haha). If all goes well look for the release sometime this afternoon to early evening if not Tommorow for sure!
Tsowen this is great work as always. I wanted to alert you to an issue that has cropped up in the Mighty ROM which has recently caused a glitch with the HTCVolumeControl DLL. The post is here. I was hoping you'd consider updating your toolbars to the more updated version 1.6 of the HTCVolumeControl.DLL. What do you think?

[quote=mightymike;776586]
I will not be offering support for the volume freezing issues. It has been confirmed that the bug resides around Tsowen's Taskbar Modification.

Currently Tsowen's taskbar mod includes HTCVolumeControl.dll which is version 1.0
My rom is currently using HTCVolumeControl.dll version 1.6

There is some underlying issues regarding the particular files.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Tsowen this is great work as always. I wanted to alert you to an issue that has cropped up in the Mighty ROM which has recently caused a glitch with the HTCVolumeControl DLL. The post is here. I was hoping you'd consider updating your toolbars to the more updated version 1.6 of the HTCVolumeControl.DLL. What do you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I will not be offering support for the volume freezing issues. It has been confirmed that the bug resides around Tsowen's Taskbar Modification.

Currently Tsowen's taskbar mod includes HTCVolumeControl.dll which is version 1.0
My rom is currently using HTCVolumeControl.dll version 1.6

There is some underlying issues regarding the particular files.
Post the file and I will have a look, as for the taskbar I am not happy with the battery so it is getting changed out, have got with sunyin86 from XDA and he is making a new one or fixing this one.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:52 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

HTCLeener (& Tsowen!), per our PMs...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Completed Dlls.zip (401.5 KB, 71 views) Click for barcode!

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:24 PM
The Inspector Mod

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Tsowen & HTCLeener: Here's the last file...
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC tb6.zip (152.7 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

HTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on repHTCLeener is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to HTCLeener

tsowen & gadgetfreak,

Here's the edited tapres.192.dll (signed) with the change we discussed.

Almost there guys.
Attached Files
File Type: zip tapres.192.zip (38.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

If you're going to use my work, please give credit where credit is due.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:59 PM
The Inspector Mod

Re: Taskbar icons change by itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azahidi View Post
This is what I figured out after some observations.
1) It happened during switching of radio bands, but not all the time. There's no definitive pattern. Sometimes the signal changes in area A and sometimes in area B. Not time dependant, sometimes at night sometimes during the day.
2) When it happens, it uses the band icons (G, 3G, E and H) from tapres.96.dll , all other taskbar icons are from phcanverbmp.dll
3) When you invoke data connection (or softreset), all the icons from phcanoverbmp.dll come back.
4) All above occurs even after I reinstalled phcanoevrbmp, tapres and shellres.
Until now, there's no solution yet.
That's weird. Admittedly, I don't have any experience with GSM phones, but this seems bizzare.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:02 PM
The Inspector Mod

@ Fabtan:

I haven't been able to find any rhyme or reason for why your LTB is showing up distorted. I hate to say this, but you may be better off using the new HTC Notification Enhancements located here. In it's original format it natively supports WVGA and looks a lot better than the LTB. I'm working on getting the signal icons changed out for that too...
Old 03-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Whoa! Haven't checked this thread in a while, but it has gotten huge!

If anyone needs graphics, I can Photoshop them for you. Just gimme a pic and tell me the dimensions, and I'll try to get it into the proper format without taking away from its looks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes