PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 07:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

xnifex is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnifex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Quote:
Yay does that mean that we're going to get the HTC Volumecontrol with the version 6 speaker icons next? please please please? with a cherry on top?

thanks!
Indeed, sometime tonight I will
yay that means i'll finally have a complete tsowen taskbar!!!
any update on this?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
any update on this?
If you post the HTC Volumecontrol.dll (or what version of htcvolumecontrol you are using) you want modified and the speaker icons you want, I'll do it. It's only 3 icons and would probably take all of about 1 minute to change.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
If you post the HTC Volumecontrol.dll (or what version of htcvolumecontrol you are using) you want modified and the speaker icons you want, I'll do it. It's only 3 icons and would probably take all of about 1 minute to change.
i've been using this dll since it doesn't mess up the functionality on my TP2, so it already has some speaker icons in it, but i want them switched with tsowens (which is also in the rar).

thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: rar HTCVolumeControl.rar (84.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:52 PM
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
i've been using this dll since it doesn't mess up the functionality on my TP2, so it already has some speaker icons in it, but i want them switched with tsowens (which is also in the rar).

thanks!
Here you go. Let me know if it does or doesn't work for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCVolumeControl.zip (44.3 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-27-2009, 05:26 AM
N00b

Quote:
Here you go. Let me know if it does or doesn't work for you.
i put the file in the cab for tsowens icons & now it won't install because it doesn't have a valid cert or a bad cert.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:40 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
i put the file in the cab for tsowens icons & now it won't install because it doesn't have a valid cert or a bad cert.
Just copy it to /windows with total commander or resco explorer after installing twowens cab. I didn't sign or unsign the dll. You can try doing that, but I haven't read the proper order to do the signing (I don't know if it needs to be done before editing or not). I usually just manually install files.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:42 PM
N00b

Quote:
Just copy it to /windows with total commander or resco explorer after installing twowens cab. I didn't sign or unsign the dll. You can try doing that, but I haven't read the proper order to do the signing (I don't know if it needs to be done before editing or not). I usually just manually install files.
ok i found out how to resign it & added it & it works perfectly. Thanks.

here's the signed dll in case anyone else plans on throwing it in a cab file
Attached Files
File Type: rar HTCVolumeControl.rar (42.0 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

zim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good workzim2323 is keeping up the good work
Re: Custom Start Icon/Battery/Speaker and EV 1X Icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
tsowentaskbar6v3.4

Nothing major in this update to Taskbar 6 Elite, it includes the above images, also many icon sizes corrected and a few other minor fixes as well. Fixed quite a bit for GSM folks with this release. Also I had to go with the darker version on the speakers do to the size. When the images were shrunk down it was too hard to see the checkmark, vibrate and the X. I might try to edit it some more or play around with it so I can go with the more transparent look. This is the only thing that sucks about these phones and the icons is the detail and quality you lose when the icon is placed on the phone.

Below is the regular version and lite version. Visit post#4 if you need an explanation of what each version is.

Once I am happy with the images I will change the WM 6.5 taskbar6 version with the above speakers.

For anyone that wants the source code for the above images (.psd) please PM me and I will release them to you. If you wish to use these images please just let me know or give me a heads up prior to doing so is all I ask.

Also for those who want the old WM6.5 Wait cursor go to this thread

For those who need the volune fix if yours looks like the picture below download the volume fix cab. This is for everyone who is not US/UK

Thanks
Terry

So is this actually version 3.4 or 3.2? Title says 3.4, but the download is 3.2, and then 3.3(lite).

This thread has got to be the most confusing thread to understand what version is what. Can someone please explain?? I don't have time to follow the thread every day.

Also, I see in the last page of 2 of this thread that someone has posted a fix for the TP2 volume dll so that we can hopefully use combined volume control again? Again, some further clarification would be nice, and maybe attaching to one of the first few threads so newbs like myself have some continuity to the information being added.

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

hmrice is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
Btw, just wanted to give a bit feedback on the 6v3.2 taskbar Tsowen. If you got a colored taskbar instead of the original one (HTC Black), the stereo headset and bluetooth icon(s) will look strange, maybe because of some transparency problems?

First-time poster. First, I want to thank everyone posting here. I liked my Touch Pro before finding this thread, but now that I've edited the taskbar, I love it. I've seen this question/issue in the thread before, but I haven't seen anyone offer a resolution. If someone has, and I've missed it, sorry.

To make the Bluetooth bitmaps and the headset bitmaps display correctly in a gradient color taskbar, the associated mask bitmaps have to be edited. BT on Mode.bmp, BT Discoverable.bmp, BT Stereo headset.bmp and Stereo headset.bmp each have a mask (BT on Mode Mask.bmp, BT Discoverable Mask.bmp, BT Stereo headset Mask.bmp and Stereo headset Mask.bmp) associated with it. The mask includes only black and white - the areas that are transparent/invisible in the colored bitmap are filled with white and the areas that are visible in the colored bitmap are filled with black. Edit the colored bitmap(s), filling the transparenet areas with white and the visible areas with black, and save it/them as the mask. Replace the Mask bitmaps on the device the same way you replaced the original bitmaps with the colored bitmaps, and soft reset. After the reset, the colored bitmaps should be correctly masked even with a gradient color taskbar.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Tele2

ArtQ is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to ArtQ

Didn't work for me
Radio: 3.43.25.19

2nd Device: HTC Touch Diamond
Network: Tele2 Sweden
ROM: Gen.Y D2 R2-Rev.Y (WM6.1 B21054 TF3D2.1 WWE)
Radio: 1.13.25.24
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes