PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
TSOWEN - you got a PM if you could please hook us up with the .psd files like you said ??? or maybe .png ?? thanks for everything!!!!!
Not ready yet, when they are 100% to my satisfaction I will release them as .png's on special request I will give them as a .psd
Old 05-30-2009, 01:29 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I've been checking in but haven't seen a new 6.3 taskbar for WM6.5 users.
Is it there and I just missed it or not released yet?

Old 05-30-2009, 01:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

Krizza is a n00b

Thanks for the great taskbar!!! Love it....just donated (to you and to PPC Geeks both)...coffee fiend here as well, thanks for all of your work.....you rock!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg htc touch pro with tsowen taskbar.JPG (44.4 KB, 149 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Krizza; 05-30-2009 at 03:35 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 01:44 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Now this is slick! Great work as always Tsowen!
Old 05-30-2009, 02:50 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizza View Post
Thanks for the great taskbar!!! Love it....just donated (to you and to PPC Geeks both)...coffee fiend here as well, thanks for all of your work.....you rock!
Thanks myfriend although I do love a good cup of coffee I am saving the money to purchase the full version of PE Explorer for my home computer which comes out to $129.99 so I already grabbed WINCE Cab Manager which was $99.99 also this is why business has been slow lol after the 30 day trial was over.

I am working on getting the update out for WM 6.5 of the taskbar 6 version just a few icons left on it. Also working on a new taskbar with 100% all custom icons from myself with some collaboration from my brother from another mother 12aon at XDA, ETA on this is unknown but hope to have it done soon. Sorry no previews this time either haha.......
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:06 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Also can I clear the air just a little here since someone asked me in a PM do I only help those who donate to me, the answer is no. I try to help out everyone here as much as possible or as time permits. If I have not answered you in a PM I am sorry and appologize upfront. My soul being here is to help this community and ensure everyone has some custom icons that work correctly. I do have a donation button in my signature and this is basically so I can cover the cost of software I use to create these, edit the dll's and cab them up. I do get a donation here and there and I do appreciate it, but I will never require it nor ask for it. With Photoshop and the above mentioned software in my previous post you can see its not cheap. I don't use warez or hacked versions so please don't offer as well. Between work, family, being a mod here and XDA there are times I don't have time to respond to every PM but I do try and if I haven't responded I can promise the Pm is still in my inbox and I will get back to you. Feel free to shoot me another one if you think I forgot about you.

Please just be patient with me and I promise to get you fixed up or point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Terry
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Not ready yet, when they are 100% to my satisfaction I will release them as .png's on special request I will give them as a .psd
thanks alot man i cant wait take care!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Also can I clear the air just a little here since someone asked me in a PM do I only help those who donate to me, the answer is no. I try to help out everyone here as much as possible or as time permits. If I have not answered you in a PM I am sorry and appologize upfront. My soul being here is to help this community and ensure everyone has some custom icons that work correctly. I do have a donation button in my signature and this is basically so I can cover the cost of software I use to create these, edit the dll's and cab them up. I do get a donation here and there and I do appreciate it, but I will never require it nor ask for it. With Photoshop and the above mentioned software in my previous post you can see its not cheap. I don't use warez or hacked versions so please don't offer as well. Between work, family, being a mod here and XDA there are times I don't have time to respond to every PM but I do try and if I haven't responded I can promise the Pm is still in my inbox and I will get back to you. Feel free to shoot me another one if you think I forgot about you.

Please just be patient with me and I promise to get you fixed up or point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Terry

you are the greatest thanks for everything you do for us here and over at XDA!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 07:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel/vzw

Ron M is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to Ron M

TWOSEN .....THANKS AGAIN ......the e with a grey square is fixed to the blue ev one , but alltel upgraded in my city, when the phone is stock the icon says ra ..a step above evdo do you have a icon for that?
also the signal meter still does the same....with 1. 2. 3. bars of strength i get the stock icon. with 0 bars of strength i get your blue one samething with the internet .can you help please.

my orignal post to you is on page 109 no. 1082

i will be donating for your help to myself and to countless others thanks for your time and skill

Last edited by Ron M; 05-30-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:01 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yeah great program but with that and WinCE Cab Maker your looking at close to $200 in software

You can use reshack but to me IMO it is not as good of a program.
Yeah, reshack works fine for some things, but i discovered that when trying to swap out files on the bronzeres.dll file, i had to get PE Explorer in order to successfully make those icons changes. After using both pr0g I would most definitely agree with you that PE Explorer is the better of the two programs.

Quote:
Thanks myfriend although I do love a good cup of coffee I am saving the money to purchase the full version of PE Explorer for my home computer which comes out to $129.99 so I already grabbed WINCE Cab Manager which was $99.99 also this is why business has been slow lol after the 30 day trial was over.
Yes, these pr0gs can get expensive!!! (and right now cant afford excess expenses)

I found a freeware cab making software here called QuickCab 2.0 but its prolly not near as robust as WinCE Cab Manager...
personally though I'd rather just the individual dll's or an OEM, but hey that's just me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes