PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: better beliEVO!
Carrier: Sprint

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
characteristic type="HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="SignalStrengthLevel" datatype="integer" value="7"/>
</characteristic>

That should fix your problem
The answer straight from the icon of icons himself. Can't beat that. Much appreciated, thanx.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD--Dell Axim 51

gandalfnn is a n00b

Fantastic!!!
I had taskbar 6.3 lite- and the Sandclock changed also- in a way I donĀ“t like. Can you tell me how to change it back to the old one?
kind regards gandalf

rom Laurentius topaz based 2.2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sandclock-ugly.jpg (123.8 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-27-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
characteristic type="HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="SignalStrengthLevel" datatype="integer" value="7"/>
</characteristic>

That should fix your problem
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I've never messed with editing the registry, I always looked for cabs. I tried finding the spot in the registry to edit that, but couldnt find it. Did I overlook it, or do I have to add it in?
Old 05-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeklo062704 View Post
At the risk of sounding ignorant, I've never messed with editing the registry, I always looked for cabs. I tried finding the spot in the registry to edit that, but couldnt find it. Did I overlook it, or do I have to add it in?
Here are two cabs, one for 5 bars and one for 7 bars
Attached Files
File Type: cab SignalStrenghtLevel 5 Bars.cab (520 Bytes, 33 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SignalStrenghtLevel 7 Bars.cab (520 Bytes, 42 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Here are two cabs, one for 5 bars and one for 7 bars
Thank you once again. Without the board all phones would probably continue to suck.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

jmak512 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to jmak512 Send a message via MSN to jmak512 Send a message via Yahoo to jmak512

hey tsowen do u have any idea for the samsung omnia i910 for the EV and Ix and signal icons to be changed. thank you
Old 05-28-2009, 04:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

hey tsowen, back again. does it make a difference what carrier i have? i tried both cabs with a soft reset after and saw no change. im on sprint.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Sprint you should have the 7 bars, what custom ROM are you running? Have to narrow down what the problem is.

Check to make sure your registry has this

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

Last edited by tsowen; 05-28-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmak512 View Post
hey tsowen do u have any idea for the samsung omnia i910 for the EV and Ix and signal icons to be changed. thank you

When you install the custom taskbar what do you see for your Ev/1X icons? If you can give me a screen shot I can figure it out probably.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'm on the may 22nd 6.1 silence lite rom.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes