PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Re: Skins SPB Mobile Shell II - Collections

Continues..

Donations (show love for my work)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Continues..

Weather..

Hope you all enjoy your new setups.. Please post your piks..
Thanks to everyone for the fellowship, I tend to be BZ in the weekdays Sprint MGR and a Mortgage Broker takes alot of time.. Thanks in advance.

BE SAFE, GOD BLESS..
Old 06-01-2008, 10:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul

iceman72 is just getting started

After going through this new site I noticed that many of the spb themes are in different languages. Is there a setting to change it once you put it on your phone?
Old 06-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV-6700 (Verizon HTC Apache)
Carrier: Only PPCGEEKS.com; I don't even pay monthly anymore.

PocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good workPocketPcUser is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to PocketPcUser Send a message via MSN to PocketPcUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman72 View Post
After going through this new site I noticed that many of the spb themes are in different languages. Is there a setting to change it once you put it on your phone?
Just to clarify, some of those themes, actually have the language, hard-coded, so-to-speak into the themes. Some of them, require a lot of modding to change the language. I think those ones, actually don't even look at the Spb Mobile Shell_eng.txt file for reference, but just have the phrases/words embedded.
I don't know how else to help, but to say that.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:26 PM
N00b

Thanks chief, I was thinking that myself. I was trying to put one of the few feminine ones on the site on my wifes phone and low and behold I could not come up with any other idea but what you said. Now I just gotta find a nice pink spb theme for the misses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPcUser View Post
Just to clarify, some of those themes, actually have the language, hard-coded, so-to-speak into the themes. Some of them, require a lot of modding to change the language. I think those ones, actually don't even look at the Spb Mobile Shell_eng.txt file for reference, but just have the phrases/words embedded.
I don't know how else to help, but to say that.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i760
Carrier: verizon

JasonW is a n00b

the skins are cool but they are in different langauges, it changes the language of the entire skin once you change to the skin you choose. does any one know how to change the language to english????? Other than that the skins are cool
Old 06-02-2008, 09:42 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonW View Post
the skins are cool but they are in different langauges, it changes the language of the entire skin once you change to the skin you choose. does any one know how to change the language to english????? Other than that the skins are cool
don't think you can change the language with out redoing the skins.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

Most of the skins I've used are in english with another language subbed inside the icons.

GZ.....where can I get that dialer??
Old 06-03-2008, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Here's the dialer @ Anthony67
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=395086

Check this one also...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=394518

In regards to the language.. Mine shows in english but only 2 icons show french.. will post if i get a fix to english.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

How about a little love for us square screen (240x240) users?

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes