PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

chevyforlife is keeping up the good workchevyforlife is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to chevyforlife
Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

ok i finally got it to work. fwew!!! and i would be happy to pass on what ever i think is a good theme onto you mega.
~chevy
Radio: 3.42.50
Old 07-11-2008, 12:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

Rukivverh is a n00b

I truly appreciate this guide It was incredibly easy to follow and get started and you leave the fun stuff to our imagination just finished making a few different themes with various effects.. unfortunately my mogul is not in yet.. so it's made the waiting even harder ><

Thanks again on a job well done

- Ruki
Old 07-14-2008, 12:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: None. Samsung Moment with Android on it.
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyforlife View Post
ok i finally got it to work. fwew!!! and i would be happy to pass on what ever i think is a good theme onto you mega.
~chevy
That's cool I might have to do my site over due to a database error so I might go back to a web forum format. I'll hit you up since I'm looking for a few people to post some themes, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukivverh View Post
I truly appreciate this guide It was incredibly easy to follow and get started and you leave the fun stuff to our imagination just finished making a few different themes with various effects.. unfortunately my mogul is not in yet.. so it's made the waiting even harder ><

Thanks again on a job well done

- Ruki
Thanks for the luv Ruki. Creating themes is not hard but it's all the special formatting that makes it a pain in the butt sometimes. Sometimes you have to get the picture just right or even better, I have had request where I have just a logo so you have to either create or merge the logo unto a background that fits it.

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

jayweezie21 is keeping up the good workjayweezie21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jayweezie21

ok ok so i get my pic for the today screen up but for some reason when im picking the colors for the top and bottom bars it shows up in that screen and i click the two boxes to save but when i validate it still has the black top and bottom bars.

i dont know what im doing wrong seriouslyyy
Old 08-06-2008, 03:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
ok ok so i get my pic for the today screen up but for some reason when im picking the colors for the top and bottom bars it shows up in that screen and i click the two boxes to save but when i validate it still has the black top and bottom bars.

i dont know what im doing wrong seriouslyyy
You going to have to give some more detail. If you can, provide a screenshot

MeGa
Old 08-13-2008, 01:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

skila15 is a n00b

Hi, thanks for the great work, i did this but all my themes are coming up as a split screen, the picture is split into 4. like a tile background. please help.
Old 08-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skila15 View Post
Hi, thanks for the great work, i did this but all my themes are coming up as a split screen, the picture is split into 4. like a tile background. please help.
Read previous post. It has been discussed on how to fix this
Old 08-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint ppc6900
Carrier: sprint

htcpimp is a n00b

gl Vega good post
Old 08-17-2008, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

chevyforlife is keeping up the good workchevyforlife is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to chevyforlife

the link to the wallpapers in the first post doesnt go to a site for wallpapers anymore.
~chevy
Old 08-17-2008, 04:36 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

well written

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes