PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

Yea I have been trying for two days or so, resizing the pics to many different sizes, and I cant get the pics to not be tiled in the background. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: None. Samsung Moment with Android on it.
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyforlife View Post
i have had the same problem with the tileing of the pictures. any advice?
Read a few of the previous post.

MeGa

Yes, I have closed my site and I'm in the process of moving. I do have all of my themes still and will upload them on request here. The best part about the themes is they were perfectly on Windows 6.5 Romz.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

5tryk3r is a n00b

Created my first theme. Now as i work on creating a second theme BaseHue no matter what i select will not show up on the screen it keeps the settings from the first them i created. How do i fix that.

Carrier:
U.S. Cellular
Old 06-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep(V)eGa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to (V)eGa Send a message via MSN to (V)eGa Send a message via Yahoo to (V)eGa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tryk3r View Post
Created my first theme. Now as i work on creating a second theme BaseHue no matter what i select will not show up on the screen it keeps the settings from the first them i created. How do i fix that.
Make sure you have the Create DPI key and Basehue key checked. It should work fine if you select a different color on that screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:02 AM
N00b

5tryk3r is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by (V)eGa View Post
Make sure you have the Create DPI key and Basehue key checked. It should work fine if you select a different color on that screen.
Yeah they are both checked. I think i am going to just delete the folder and try again...That did not make a difference either.

Last edited by 5tryk3r; 06-06-2008 at 12:04 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:45 AM
N00b

5tryk3r is a n00b

Ok i figured out that it is just not displaying correctly on the preview panel and they actually work great on my pda. Thanks for the help.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

uteowl is a n00b

I've followed these instructions to a "T" to create several themes. Simple enough, but sometimes my picture tiles and I get four (4) images rather than one on my phone. It looks great in the creation program. Am I missing something? Sorry, I just saw that others have had the same problem. I will search first and if I don't find resolution I'll be back. Yup, NoHaterzPlzzz on pg 2 had the same problem and his/her solution fixed it. It appears that the Mogul uses the VGA (TD 640x588, ST 399x586) setting (4th one down). THANKS (V)eGA for the thread and everyone else who's contributed here. This is great! Now I can get my Petty Girl pinups as wallpapers and create some for my favorite sports teams for seasonality!

Last edited by uteowl; 06-24-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by uteowl View Post
I've followed these instructions to a "T" to create several themes. Simple enough, but sometimes my picture tiles and I get four (4) images rather than one on my phone. It looks great in the creation program. Am I missing something? Sorry, I just saw that others have had the same problem. I will search first and if I don't find resolution I'll be back. Yup, NoHaterzPlzzz on pg 2 had the same problem and his/her solution fixed it. It appears that the Mogul uses the VGA (TD 640x588, ST 399x586) setting (4th one down). THANKS (V)eGA for the thread and everyone else who's contributed here. This is great! Now I can get my Petty Girl pinups as wallpapers and create some for my favorite sports teams for seasonality!
You can also use the QVGA option was well, this gives you the ultimate level of being able to customize everything. Only option I use for my themes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

gruvylou is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: (V)eGa's - How to create a basic theme - TUTORIAL

thanks for the knowledge on creating theme's vega!!!! i would like to take it a step further..can you point me in the right direction to learn how to create skins....such as a dialer skin???? any info would be greatly appreciated
Old 06-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvylou View Post
thanks for the knowledge on creating theme's vega!!!! i would like to take it a step further..can you point me in the right direction to learn how to create skins....such as a dialer skin???? any info would be greatly appreciated
http://tiermann.net/index.php?option...sktop&Itemid=3

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes