PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 05:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there anyone else taking there touch pro back for new upcoming HTC devices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
sprint bent over backwards for me, i was crying about my diamond overheating and got the pro for 150$ and got to keep the diamond that cost me 229$ and then gave me the mail in rebate for the diamond that i wasnt able to get in the first place. got both phones for the orice of the diamond really. hard to cry now though because the hd isnt here yet. im keeping the pro, i dont think developers have touched the capabilities of the pro yet. imo, its only going to get better.
Whats the chances of this being useful? If you can positively say a 50% chance then I will keep my pro and just complain to sprint about my issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Is there anyone else taking there touch pro back for new upcoming HTC devices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
released second quarter my but, dont hold your breath. i got my pro for 150$, sprint would love my sobb story for the hd, i better get to work on some bs about my pro to get the hd, i goto go. lol

By the time the Touch HD is available, I don't think it would be worth the money, it's already been out so long. Something newer a better, i'm sure is coming our way
Old 01-13-2009, 05:46 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

omg you guys, sprint is already hurting enough without them having to worry about us returning our phones or complaining about phone problems we dont really have. if you have a legitimate problem with your phone, then go ahead and complain. but dont complain endlessly about your phone for no real reason, just so you can get one of these new ones. your all gonna be pissed when you get your new phones and then sprint goes down the tubes because everone got too greedy. they are trying to get back on their feet, lets give them a chance.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

yes the HD Pro is nice, but youre talking the end of 2009 before Sprint sees it by HTC's life cycle. Mostly every HTC smartphone on Sprint has been released in a Oct-Dec timeframe in the past few years. So returning now for 11 months from now is a little silly, especially some renderings that arent 100% confirmed yet even.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:06 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Yeah stop the BS, if you are unhappy with the phone say so and go ahead and return it, otherwise please be considerate, and don't be making commercials about what you gonna do to get a new phone the wrong way

nomasayin.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

edub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularedub186 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Yeah stop the BS, if you are unhappy with the phone say so and go ahead and return it, otherwise please be considerate, and don't be making commercials about what you gonna do to get a new phone the wrong way

nomasayin.

Im wrong for returning something thats giving me a few problem to upgrade? This happen everyday. I didnt know that was something inconsiderate.

For example. I buy a new video game system, but a few days later you hear about a updated version that includes more features and what not, im in the wrong? B serious.

1. There making there profit right back. I can see if I returned it and went to a different carrier its the same company so all in all its not a loss. They might even get more because im sure the price will be a little more then the TP. You get what you want in life and never settle for less. I was never brought up to be a sucker.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

pc001 is a n00b

I am holding onto my touch pro.
I will certainly upgrade to the HD pro once it is out.

Considering that the touch pro only cost me less that $150 including taxes (less if the $100 rebate comes through), making another phone upgrade and ebaying the touch pro should set me back at a fair price level.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'm still waiting for solid confirmation that these new HTC phones are real. No offense to the guy who initially posted the pics, but they shouldn't be treated as gospel until further confirmation.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:39 PM
N00b

enter260 is a n00b

for you guys that complain about your phones and then get sprint to do something for you, who exactly do you complain to? retentions? i'm really debating returning my pro right now (since i'm within my 30 days) and waiting for the pre or some other device that isn't half-***** like most of the htc line (think video drivers).

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison