View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 05:21 AM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: Is there anyone else taking there touch pro back for new upcoming HTC devices?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
released second quarter my but, dont hold your breath. i got my pro for 150$, sprint would love my sobb story for the hd, i better get to work on some bs about my pro to get the hd, i goto go. lol

By the time the Touch HD is available, I don't think it would be worth the money, it's already been out so long. Something newer a better, i'm sure is coming our way