PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 02:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What will you miss from your Mogul?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I accidentally press the power button quite often as well. I agree, the power button on top might be better.

damn, the diamond doesn't have a flash. That sucks. Flash light program is damn handy, and I've yet to see any signs of burning out the flash. I use it all the time.
Yup. I'm sticking with my point of view on the power button.

As for the Diamond not having flash...that's one of the big complaints for a lot of people. Good news is that the Touch Pro will have flash, so I'm not worried at all.
Old 09-26-2008, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

I'm going to miss my buttons, scroll wheel, and the hack to make wifi switch act like a ringer switch =(. But it's time to move on...
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Ill miss the scroll bar on the side, of course the keyboard that I type so fast on and the sliding sound when I open my mogul. hehe
ewwwwwww sounds like someone is getting a diamond....booooooooo
Old 10-01-2008, 12:13 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Okay, so I don't have an extra camera, but I took a pic with my Mogul of what I'm talking about. It definitely will take getting used to, but you see where my index finger is placed? I had to take a picture in the mirror at my office, so obviously what you're seeing is a reflection (so everything would be flipped, as far as placement is concerned). My other hand got in the way because I had to push the button for the camera.
how the hell do u see the screen holding it that way
Old 10-01-2008, 12:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzztgotbagz View Post
how the hell do u see the screen holding it that way
Didn't need to see the screen. I took the pic in the bathroom mirror at work, just to give an idea of where the finger placement would be when needing to hit the "standby/power" button. I was trying to explain that it's in an ideal position for people not to inadvertently press it (which, as I said in one of my earlier posts, I've done many times).

I didn't have an extra camera, so I had to use the Mogul camera to show an example of what I meant. Just lined it up as close as possible and cropped the pic appropriately.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison