PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo-lution
Carrier: Sprint

karong is keeping up the good workkarong is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Battery vs. Competition

Im watching it live now. The specs do look pretty impressive, and the iMovie app is cool. I'll give credit where its due.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by karong View Post
Im watching it live now. The specs do look pretty impressive, and the iMovie app is cool. I'll give credit where its due.
True, ours looks better!
Old 06-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Blah Blah Blah ...Pros out way cons. I have my old TP2 battery so I keep a backup. Once we get more customs ROMS battery life will improve.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

madoc is keeping up the good workmadoc is keeping up the good work

iAds is one of his 8 new features? pssh.

Looks pretty good, they've always done a good job at resolution. Big 'ol battery, interested to see how much life folks actually get. Always important.

So far, it is not that far ahead of the EVO though. A4 has a slight edge on the SnapDragon, hard to tell about the camera's, need side by side comps.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:27 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Unless it has changed, the new Iphone was supposed to have the ability to remove the battery this time around.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 06-07-2010, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoc View Post
iAds is one of his 8 new features? pssh.

Looks pretty good, they've always done a good job at resolution. Big 'ol battery, interested to see how much life folks actually get. Always important.

So far, it is not that far ahead of the EVO though. A4 has a slight edge on the SnapDragon, hard to tell about the camera's, need side by side comps.
My buddy is going to snag one when it comes out. I'll run a side by side and throw up a story (connect-utb.com) when complete.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Is the Evo better than the IPhone?

I think that Apple has better hardware then any other phone manufacture but I don't like the walled garden that Apple wants to keep you in, Google believes in open source, Apple has way to many restictions and so does AT&T.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Master Kimosabi
Pocket PC: HTC s620<Touch Pro<Touch Pro2<Hero<EVO
Carrier: The 10 years ago Network

aman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on repaman1127 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoc View Post
My buddy is going to snag one when it comes out. I'll run a side by side and throw up a story (connect-utb.com) when complete.
The camera on the 3GS is better than ours. But the most important part...you know, the part that makes calls.....we will have to wait and see
Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Moved to Phone Comparison and merged "EVO Battery vs. Competition" into "Is the Evo better than the IPhone?"

Last edited by Carla; 06-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman1127 View Post
The camera on the 3GS is better than ours.
hows that?

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison