PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2010, 12:12 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: My TP2 sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
ok, which rom is better? I like the HTC sense UI 2.5.x
I've looked for instructions and none of the ones I found on mightyrom and energyrom seem to be concrete. I want specific directions to get my phone working on sprint without fail. I'm on call all the time, if my phone doesn't work, the fines from it can be around $60K.
learn how to cook your own.. or use stock.... you get fined 60k thats your fault, not whoever made the ROM... YOUR flashing at YOUR own risk! you need to ask yourself does not being on stock out weight the potential fine if your phones is tweaked out and not working..

ill guarentee theres nothing your phone does that mine doesnt, and im running stock, still modded out to the max... AND i can answer my phone without fail.......
Old 05-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

@austin420: seeing as I have no idea what that is... the obvious answer is no.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:16 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
@austin420: seeing as I have no idea what that is... the obvious answer is no.
start here.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93252
youll do just fine.

Old 05-14-2010, 12:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

necrophagist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Hey Rev, you gonna be Foghorn's show tomorrow night at Champions? I just got a TP2 as well, we can talk about rom stuff. We seem to get involved with the same faulty technology (that seagate 1.5TB drive and the touchpro 1) haha.

Last edited by necrophagist; 05-14-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: this is Alx btw
Old 05-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

no can do, my AV won't let me do anything to that unlocker.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

@necrophagist: IRL invading my thread? it's more likely than you think. I believe that I'm going to spend a beautiful day not going to that show. Have you been on http://text.returntothepit.com? does the size of the fonts/qik reply get all messed up? WTF is up with that? I have this teeeeeeeny tiny textarea and HUGE forum lettering. the TP didn't do that with PIE.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:33 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
no can do, my AV won't let me do anything to that unlocker.
yea. most people have to disable their anti virus first. if thats not for you, no biggie. personally, i use bit defender on my pc and it let it through and the unlocker worked just fine. some people were having problems with thier av removing and "disinfecting" part of the unnlocker files too.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

necrophagist is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Alright glad I asked, I'll bring my camera bag then. I've been a winmo user for about 5 years now, mostly been an Opera user. The text-only site has never had any of those problems with fonts/input boxes, but I'm an Opera user. Why are you using PIE?
I'm currently using the latest Mighty Rom, fyi.

And yes, it's more likely than you think. You think I actually do work at work? :P
Old 05-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I use IE for RTTP and opera for everything else. the reason is cause I have to kill off opera all the time so I have IE launch RTTP mobile and Opera launch gmail.

I wish that the EVO 4G had a qwerty kb. I'm waiting for a android sprint phone with full kb and a 1GHz snap dragon before I dump the TP2.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I just hard reset. I'm syncing with exchange and installing myphone to get my txt back.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison