View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 11:38 AM
revaaron
Almost a VIP

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My TP2 sucks

stock 6.5 ROM. I keep reflashing my phone every 2 weeks.
starting off with:
sprint_tp2_cleanup_wm65.cab

and then installing a few simple things.
after 2 weeks, the phone is slow as hell.
Right now, I can't pick up my phone in the morning and many times during the day. I'll see the screen say incoming call and I'll slide the slider over "Hello?" nothing. look back and the phone "missed call". fail.
another time, I hit the call pick up physical button "Hello?" nothing. Look back at the phone and it's still ringing. Hit the Pick up button again and I hear them, but the phone finally registers 2 clicks on the pick up button and promptly hangs up on the person. fail.

next, I click the icon for IE and it takes about 1 minute for it to come up, freezing the phone. When IE comes up the zooming in and out that it does is ridiculous. And the txt size to the size of input boxes... don't even get me started.

next, this happens a couple times a day, I'll click the "on" button.. nothing. I'll let it sit, holding and hitting the on button. nothing. If I wait about 5 minutes and try again, the phone comes on like nothing was wrong. by that time, I've usually pulled the battery which loses any txts that I just got.

text messaging is almost unusable a lot of the times cause the UI freezes so much while switching back and forth. That's what I use the damn thing for most of the time.