PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My TP2 sucks

Lets drop the childish behavior y'all. Act like adults. There's no need to insult others based on their device preference.

Its always best to respect others' opinions and not take things personally

Thanks,
sammich

Last edited by [sammich]; 06-20-2010 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
Lets drop the childish behavior y'all. Act like adults. There's no need to insult others based on their device preference.

Respect others' opinions

Thanks,
sammich

with respect sam, alot of people have tried to help the OP out and all the OP is doing is shooting down ideas and making smart remarks, hence the insults, so apologies from myself, but just explaining to you what I have read

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME
Old 06-20-2010, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: Sprint

photojenius27 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to photojenius27

I'm no proffesional..but if you are having this many problems with your phone then maybe you should look into getting another one. Do you have sprint insurance? You would have to have the stock back on there of course..but if you have insurance on it you might want to take it into a sprint store. Now with 6.5 released most of the touch pro 2's come with it already loaded on there..you might have better luck with the stock rom, but still no guarantee..if you are still having this many issues with it after that and all the help everyone has suggested then you might want to look into another phone that you can atleast do most of your contracting work with even if it's not the same programs, I'm sure there are other programs that can do just as well.

Like I said I'm no expert, but I can understand that anyone would want their phone working properly especially for business, even personal. Good luck figuring this out and hope you have some luck in getting things working correctly.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:02 PM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
here you go:
http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/htc-tou...papers_2169/1/

just search apple, you'll find it. Also using it for my s2u2 wallpaper and that looks much better. I think for my avatar, I'm just gonna switch it to .jpg.
i got it and thank you
Old 06-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
with respect sam, alot of people have tried to help the OP out and all the OP is doing is shooting down ideas and making smart remarks, hence the insults, so apologies from myself, but just explaining to you what I have read
I have read the thread and understand that. My message wasn't directed at anyone in particular. I just wanted to remind everyone to keep their jets cooled so the thread doesn't erupt into a poo-flinging contest
Old 06-20-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
I have read the thread and understand that. My message wasn't directed at anyone in particular. I just wanted to remind everyone to keep their jets cooled so the thread doesn't erupt into a poo-flinging contest
lol true enough, i hope all is well with ya, and thanks
Old 06-20-2010, 04:07 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

enjoi!

Old 06-20-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch [Vogue]

LauraAmerica is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by photojenius27 View Post
Like I said I'm no expert, but I can understand that anyone would want their phone working properly especially for business, even personal. Good luck figuring this out and hope you have some luck in getting things working correctly.
Agree. I either find sense on keeping a phone that you doesn't work good for you. Even if I don't like it and it is excellent I wouldn't keep it (as childish as that is). Is like if somehow you forced me to use an iPhone I couldn't be happy with that. If it is a perfect solution for all those people "fine" but it won't work for me no matter what.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by photojenius27 View Post
I'm no proffesional..but if you are having this many problems with your phone then maybe you should look into getting another one. Do you have sprint insurance? You would have to have the stock back on there of course..but if you have insurance on it you might want to take it into a sprint store. Now with 6.5 released most of the touch pro 2's come with it already loaded on there..you might have better luck with the stock rom, but still no guarantee..if you are still having this many issues with it after that and all the help everyone has suggested then you might want to look into another phone that you can atleast do most of your contracting work with even if it's not the same programs, I'm sure there are other programs that can do just as well.

I have no contract with anyone. I'm probably going to bring it in cause the keyboard is doing a lot of periods instead of spaces (the mat probably slipped under it) and it's not starting to charge unless I unplug and replug it a bunch of times.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch [Vogue]

LauraAmerica is just getting started

Sell it for parts at eBay before it gets worse and buy something nice -and working

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Phone Comparison