PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Lurker

Ebag333 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: treo 800w roms

Well, being that it's Christmas and all, I probably won't have anything until after the first of the year. Especially since I just took on a huge project that needs to be done by Jan 2nd (eek!). Sorry folks, but $$$ jobs > free jobs (as much as I'd love to do this).

Since I can't give you that, let me give you something else. Two hacks that you can do at the same time! (Synchronized hacking?) One by yours truly, and one by Mal. Click the linkies below to follow:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=174956
http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=174963
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro
Carrier: bell

percypeng is a n00b

Thanks a lot, Ebag!

Merry X'mas!

PS: I'm using a Verizon 800W now
Old 12-25-2008, 02:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Malachi is a n00b

subscribing to thread
Old 12-25-2008, 11:54 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
Great thread! awesome work dan. i'm going to stay tuned into this thread to see your progress.
Hey, don't thank me, Ebag is the one that deserves your thanks.
Lesson learned don't work on PPC while drinking.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:58 PM
I love root
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

dannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIPdannzeman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
subscribing to thread
Just an fyi, you can use the Thread Tools at the top of the thread to subscribe to a thread.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Malachi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
Just an fyi, you can use the Thread Tools at the top of the thread to subscribe to a thread.
Hey! I never noticed that before. Thanks for the info.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Palm Treo 800w

czrman99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrick View Post
I noticed the same issue and was wondering if anyone else had the problem or is was a problem with my phone. To solve the issue, I disconnect the phone from the cradle, turn it on and set it back in the cradle. It takes about 25-30 seconds they starts to auto sync.

This definitely needs to be fixed and I was considering notifying Palm about it.
Same problem here. My phone will charge when connected but computer wont recognize to sync
Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
excellent!!..no bs posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by czrman99 View Post
Same problem here. My phone will charge when connected but computer wont recognize to sync
try the basics 1st, idk if u did or not so ima say-soft reset, then reboot PC, what OS r u running?? also, tonite i used sprite backup...when i restored on fone, fone would not sync with WMDC(vista version of activesync)...until i hard reset my fone, again, so if u've used sprite backup..that mite be the reason y its not syncing...i kno that sounds weird, but it happened.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is a disc that comes with your phone that sync's you up the first time you use it...
Old 12-27-2008, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

c'mon hooov, who keeps that silly disc???? lmao, i sure did. but if u dont, im sure google can find ur get or mayb on this site....did u try this yet for it????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 800w