PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2007, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How do you change the boot screen? I am not sure I will, but I would love to know how...I already changes my splash screen, but I didn't know you could do the same with the boot screen!!

Thanks
Old 08-23-2007, 10:14 AM
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
airibis....see my post just over yours...I posted it after I saw your screens, I haven't the faintest idea how it wound up before your post!!
Old 08-23-2007, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: Sprint

airibis is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to airibis
Lets hope this time I get this right

as for the boot screen, I use the palm one as my splash screen for now; until I find a way to edit the boot screen; sorry to get you excited.

Finished my Latest Theme

palm boot screen

windows splash screen

Desktop: (it doesn't cycle through like this, it's only to show options)

Meters

Settings: Toggle Bluetooth, Headset, Wifi, Data (and to view task and recent calls)

Basic Phone Dialer: If anyone knows how to edit a phone dialer please let me know

Fullscreen Incoming calls:

Contacts: with built in threaded app

Weather Page

Appointment Page:

Old 08-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Lurker

nehvada is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969
nehvada.....go to Menu->Preferences->Hide Lookup Field click on that, and next time you go there you should see a check next to Hide Lookup Field. This will hide it on your Today screen untill you start typing a name or number. Works great for me, no need to look into anything more extreme (uninstalling, ot deleting). Good luck

thanx, i know that option. what i need is to totally delete the popup so that i can use the keyboard to control other homescreen plugins such as pocket breeze or spb diary.

any hints?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

I use SPB Diary, and after using the directional pad to get to the category I want, I use the keys to enter data all the time...is there a certain function or task your looking to do that doesn't sound like what I mentioned?
Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by airibis
Looks alot like my theme! I like that alot!

not to sound nit picky... but could you possibly upload the signal strength icon you are using?
which signal are u referring to? the one from wa2?
Old 08-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Lurker

metro0308 is a n00b
So there are ton of cool Skins being used here but I am a little bit green when it comes to my Treo.

I know where to store the skn file on my treo within wisebar adv, but how to do I use it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-24-2007, 09:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

MadSquabbles is just getting started
holy smokes! this one of the nicest themes i've seen. any change you'll release it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by airibis
Lets hope this time I get this right

as for the boot screen, I use the palm one as my splash screen for now; until I find a way to edit the boot screen; sorry to get you excited.

Finished my Latest Theme

palm boot screen

windows splash screen

Desktop: (it doesn't cycle through like this, it's only to show options)

Meters

Settings: Toggle Bluetooth, Headset, Wifi, Data (and to view task and recent calls)

Basic Phone Dialer: If anyone knows how to edit a phone dialer please let me know

Fullscreen Incoming calls:

Contacts: with built in threaded app

Weather Page

Appointment Page:

Old 08-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Nic
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

Nic is a n00b
My newest.

Wisbar - Vista Custom Theme
Phone Alarm- Dark Skin Reloaded
Weather Panel- Commuter 240 made clear
Today Agenda
Today Theme- Vista Road
Old 08-28-2007, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp

airibis is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to airibis
About my Theme!

I am inching closer to releasing it!

for those wishing to know what I've been upto, i created this dial pad for it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX