PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2006, 09:27 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matemk717
Quote:
Nice screen. Cool What pdaphone are you using?
PPC 6700
There is a today screen thread in the Apache forum for 6700 today screens. Do you realise you are posting in the 700wx forum?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Lurker

matemk717 is a n00b
You know i didnt even notice it, i searched for today screen and clicked on this one, got some ideas and fixed mine up, then decided to post it.

My bad lol
Old 10-08-2006, 01:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
matemk717 it is still a nice screen, and thanks for sharing. It did seem to look a little long, and the device lock isn't present on the wx. That is whu I asked.

OK, I finally got my wx the way I like it. Finding this awesome WA2 theme just set the stage (screen) for everything else.

WA2 w/ WOW theme
Weather Panel w/ Malatesta-City theme
iLauncher
psShutXP w/ WOW skin
Old 10-08-2006, 04:28 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Nice... I'm really thinking about downloading WA2 and giving that a try. Here's my current screen... codyppc posted the theme file from the Treo 750 and I decided to give it a try.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Lurker

luv2byte is a n00b
I have te 700wx and am still learning all that I can do with it compared to my old Ipaq PDA. So far I have dl'd iLauncher, which I like, PocketWeather, which I like and PocketBreeze, didn't like so uninstalled it. But i am curious to know what program you all are running that gives you the neat and tidy little folders for mail, vm, messages...across the top of your screen? I like that look alot. Is it Wisbar?

Ellie
Old 10-08-2006, 03:31 PM
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2byte
I have te 700wx and am still learning all that I can do with it compared to my old Ipaq PDA. So far I have dl'd iLauncher, which I like, PocketWeather, which I like and PocketBreeze, didn't like so uninstalled it. But i am curious to know what program you all are running that gives you the neat and tidy little folders for mail, vm, messages...across the top of your screen? I like that look alot. Is it Wisbar?

Ellie
On my poast above I have:

* PhoneAlarm Lite! by PocketMax with the JoMimi skin.
* Pocketbreeze displaying the tab with WeatherPanel.
* iLauncher.

I guess the one you are looking for is PA, check it out here: http://www.pocketmax.net

Hope this helps!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Updated (a little)

A little different look. Still white on black - I can't really see anything else in the real world!

Apps:
  • ClassicBlack Today theme
    Wisbar Lite v1.1.0.7
    WeatherPanel 2.5.1 w/Tabs-240 theme
    phoneAlarm v1.54 w/jinks_email skin
    TodayAgenda v0.9.20

In the task tray:
  • Microsoft Screen Capture PowerToy
    PdaNet v1.72
Old 10-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Upon request from bigbuddy...here is my setup for this week

Theme: BlackNeon.tsk (attached below)

From the top:

- PhoneAlarm Lite 1.56 w/ RalaSkin Dark Skin Reloaded (Note: I modifed Rala's skin and got rid of Wireless and Missed calls as I don't use those. I then moved a couple of the buttons around).

- WeatherPanel. Using Storyr's Stealth-240 theme/Malatesta combo

- Search Toolbar

- TodayAgenda 0.9.2 beta. Font is set at -1.

- TrueToolbar at the bottom for running programs (Verichat, email, Pocket411, CallSMS Blocker)

Finally you'll notice that I have no "Start" or "Clock" on my start bar. They are technically there but I changed the font to all black up there so you don't see them...

Obviously I aim for the anti-clutter Today screen. I also find I respond better to Text than Icon based alerts and items, hence mine is more text based.
Attached Files
File Type: zip blackneon_143.zip (2.2 KB, 58 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-20-2006, 02:08 PM
The Enforcer

Did you have any issues with that PA skin? I tried it and one-handed navigation was a little screwy on my device. It would skip buttons, start in the middle, etc.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:24 PM
Lurker

alightfoot is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta

- WeatherPanel. Using Storyr's Stealth-240 theme/Malatesta combo
Is that theme available anywhere?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX