PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
actually, the theme originally came from allelimo, modified by stroths and further modified by Budney

http://ppcgeeks.com/phonealarm-alpha...kin-t1264.html
Old 11-30-2006, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

damigs is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to damigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
actually, the theme originally came from allelimo, modified by stroths and further modified by Budney

http://ppcgeeks.com/phonealarm-alpha...kin-t1264.html
Mala.. Any way to get it to highlight another color other than blue? If so do u know the numbers that correspond to the color? Example

Profile_BackColor=transp
Profile_HiliteColor=transp
Skin_HiliteColor=1,1,1

I wanted to change the highlight blue to a grey and the red select box to maybe white.

Any ideas??? Anyone?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dcdave63 is a n00b
Try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors

Its what I used to change my colors on the same scheme
Old 11-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo 700wx
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

Makyar is a n00b
PhoneAlarm & Threading

Hi, I just installed PhoneAlarm but it's showing that I have one text message. I erased all my messages. I have the Palm Messaging app installed. What should I do?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
HELP.....

OK this is a request for help from Malatesta or whomever might know how to fix this. First off let me apologize that I cannot show you what I am seeing but I am afraid i dont even know how to post so that i can show my today screen.....maybe someone can give me a tip on that?

What I am really writing for is some help with that today plug in Stealth combo that Mala created. I have it downloaded and selected but it doesnt show correctly like the ones in posted examples. It seems like my screen isnt wide enough to display all of it and the words in the middle of the display are covered up by the icons. Is there some setting that i am missing? please help and thank you in advance.

FYI i am using a Treo 700 wx
Old 12-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
see 1st post of this thread on how to take snaps of your device.

there really are no extra settings to get WP to work so a screencap would really help here.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
ok sorry...

i just read the very first post and it explains it very clearly (lol i read it while you were posting apparently) so i accept the title of dumba$$ of the morning.... i will get a screen shot and post it on here so that you can see what i am talking about...
Old 12-01-2006, 01:23 PM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
screenshot

ok i think i got this to work.... here is what my screen looks like... any help would be appreciated...

Old 12-01-2006, 01:54 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
You need to go to Start - Settings - and find the Regional Settings. Then change the date from LONG format to SHORT format. That will make the day of the week disappear and the date will show correctly.

You can also change the size of the font of WP, but that's a little more complicated and you'd probably have to shrink too much to read it in order for it to fit.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Lurker

tinman0305 is a n00b
thank you...

OK i was able to get my weatherpanel to display properly by changing the settings as you described. I have also installed PhoneAlarm and am trying out several skins but I notice that when I click SMS it loads the older version of messaging and not the new "threaded" version. Can anyone help with this or tell me why it might be doing that?

Thanks in advance....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX