PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
There are now soft-buttons during a call to activate and de-activate both the mute and the speakerphone - no more menu!
I find this to be interesting.....I want it on my 6700. I hate the menu. Also it looks like they have been watching the forums. Is that the O2 today plug in along with a search feature that looks exactly like the search today plug in found on the freeware site. Urr now I wanna try one out and see. The program memory is amazing.

Old 09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
Lurker

msslim is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to msslim Send a message via MSN to msslim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
sorry to say boys and girls(if there are any girls here) .
Lady right here!!!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
msslim is here!!! haha, what up girl, it full_in54
Old 09-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cost???

I am just wanting to know with good credit, how much is this Phone/PPC? I would love to get one for myself and for Mike to get one also.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 09-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Retired Staff

haha mikes girl. its $650 outright, unless ur eligable for the $150. u also get that rebate for signing up for a new line. if ur almost out of ur contract i gaurantee sprint will give it to u for $300 because thats what verizon is giving it to new customers for. its spensive but well worth it
Old 09-11-2006, 12:59 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Thanks, I haven't asked Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
haha mikes girl. its $650 outright, unless ur eligable for the $150. u also get that rebate for signing up for a new line. if ur almost out of ur contract i gaurantee sprint will give it to u for $300 because thats what verizon is giving it to new customers for. its spensive but well worth it
So either $150 with good credit or $300? I would like to have two but he knows that. He just hasn't told me a price yet. Well hopefully we'll get them for Christmas for each other. I am sure he'll keep the PPC6700 though. He loves that thing. That is all he does.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Retired Staff

its a $150 discount with sprint that u g every two years, or when u sign up for a new line, so it would make the phone $500. but SOME people who are nearing the end of their contract have been able to get the Retentions department to give them the phone for $300 if they sign a new contract. because when their contract is up they could go to VZW and get it from them for $300. personally my ppc-6700 was having issues and i wasnt taking the replacement one that wouldnt be able to get calls while browsing the internet, so they gave me the 700wx for $50 if i returned my 6700. because if they didnt i was pulling all 5 lines and going to vzw
Old 09-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!

Okay I see!

That's good you were able to get that deal, too bad you were having issues. So it will be $300, but by a couple of months maybe it will go down. I know the PPC6700 did after we bought it. That was so crazy. Well I guess they will never put a deal out there for two of them in one plan. That would be nice.
Old 09-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Lurker

Cumuluswi is a n00b
LED Notification Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
Adding it to the 700W title now keep us filled in on it.
couple cool things:

phone part is awesome. not sure if I need WM5 NewMenu anymore for quick dialing contacts or looking them up.

more ringers: you can have ringers for "known" and "unknown" callers

can specify main email address under your Exchange account (was that always there?)

LED only blinks for alarms/notifications, not service. (yes! so much better)

It boots literaly twice as fast as the 6700 It's like 15 seconds.
Where do you set the LED notification light?
Old 09-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Lurker

Cumuluswi is a n00b
More questions

Sorry, more questions from this great string..

I tried the threaded SMS link to the program, no luck didn't' go anywhere. Can you suggest where I might be able to get that feature?

Also, at least one of you has a program for obtaining "screen shots" off your Treo... This is very cool What program are you using? I have print Key pro on my desk top, but didn't search yet for a screen shot grabber for the Treo..

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX