PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2006, 05:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay now on to a real version of aim!

Old 09-03-2006, 12:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Diamond

ajk511 is keeping up the good workajk511 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to ajk511 Send a message via MSN to ajk511
sorry to say boys and girls(if there are any girls here) that my local store loves me so much they are switching my 6700 out for a 700wx tomarrow morning ! im deffinatly up for trying to rip some stuff off of there for use on the 6700 tho, just gotta figure out how.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I'll get u and malatesta the info when I get my hands on it

Old 09-03-2006, 12:40 AM
Retired Staff

awesome. just think of us as the high powerd test dummy's, lol
Old 09-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
awesome. just think of us as the high powerd test dummy's, lol
lol the treo is lookin nicer to me everyday. but i like the slide out keyboard.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Retired Staff

thats originally why i went with the 6700, but its just to hard to text one handed, and to dial a number while driving can be a pain. i like to be able to work by feel. i did start learning how to work the keyboard one handed by holding it sideways tho, lol
Old 09-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Apache PPC-6700

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
thats originally why i went with the 6700, but its just to hard to text one handed, and to dial a number while driving can be a pain. i like to be able to work by feel. i did start learning how to work the keyboard one handed by holding it sideways tho, lol
yea the one handed thing alot of people dont like.i dont drive yet so it relly doesnt bother me.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
I can dial one handed and text. guess long fingers help if that's all it is. use msvc to voice dial numbers or contacts. Plus malatesta one handed guide helps a lot.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Retired Staff

yea it does. the texting is what gets me. and the fact that my BT stopped working sux big time. but i just went through a whole lotta BS with that. ugh... see the off topic for that story. i hate instore reps and silly CS's!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Video Review from TC

For those who want to see the 700wx in action, just watch this 10 minute "review" from TreoCentral:

http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/895-2.htm

You'll get an idea of how zippy it is and the amount of RAM (which is seriously incredible).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions > Legacy WM Devices > Palm Treo 700W/WX