Thread: Got my 700wx...
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 12:59 AM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks, I haven't asked Mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk511
haha mikes girl. its $650 outright, unless ur eligable for the $150. u also get that rebate for signing up for a new line. if ur almost out of ur contract i gaurantee sprint will give it to u for $300 because thats what verizon is giving it to new customers for. its spensive but well worth it
So either $150 with good credit or $300? I would like to have two but he knows that. He just hasn't told me a price yet. Well hopefully we'll get them for Christmas for each other. I am sure he'll keep the PPC6700 though. He loves that thing. That is all he does.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson