PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 12:55 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4.1 *Update*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkai AlMandragon View Post
OK got it installed and now i remember the problem. The deviders dont seem to line up right. And once i select data connection, the "mouse over state" i guess would be the best way to put it, does not restore.

Any ideas?

I made a WQVGA blackground of plain black, without separator lines.

Problem solved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia 910 + WTF ever crack Adryns dealing today!

Morkai AlMandragon is becoming a great contributor

can you point me in the right direction to learn how to do that?
Old 05-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Lurker

naflsh is a n00b

I just put 1.4.1 on my ominia and have noticed a problem or just a question. My phone connects to the broadband fine. Then when i recieve a phone call or make a phone call there is a lag in connecting, about 5 sec or so. But when I end the call the phone call it then reconnects to the broadband. I don't remember it doing that before. It always stayed conneceted. Is this normal or how do i fix this.
Thanks

Also I have spb 3.0 mobile shell and when i use the facebook pic download for my contacts it locks up when i try to sign on to facebook. any ideas?

Last edited by naflsh; 05-28-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:40 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

No. Data disconnects when there is a phonecall. Thats how EVDO works.

There is a hack lying around to try and combat that delay though. I'll see if I can find it.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:19 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

switch back over from 6.5 now my text messages to send i can receive it in the m2d screen but when i go to the inbox its not there and also wont let me send using 1.41
Old 05-28-2009, 05:20 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

clear your text messages and try again.

See if text messages work from the messaging app itself.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

I'm trying to flash to 1.4.1 and I keep getting a USBWIN error and UMDL shuts down before flashing. I've tried reloading UMDL, etc, etc and nothing is working. It's a Vista laptop and I used it to flash the leaked ROM earlier this week so there's no issues w/ the USB at least previously. Any ideas?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:39 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Read the flashing instructions carefully. Assuming you did CC20, as its required, its quiote specific in that you must disable USB in activesync and/or Windows Mobile Device Center.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Sorry about wasting you time Adryn... Stupid mistake on my part, just got it as you were responding... remember, I'm a newb!!! Just glad I didn't turn it into a freaking paperweight!!! Thanks for the quick response, and while your reading this, thanks so much for all the time you've put into this stuf, it's greatly appreciated!!
Old 05-28-2009, 06:51 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Not a problem. Sorry if I came off as short, I'm getting irritated over a problem I am working on.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development