PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 12:00 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4! *Update*

Not to sound like an ***, but does it work?
Old 05-21-2009, 12:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

mad_jester is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Not to sound like an ***, but does it work?
For all the hard work you do, and your attention to answering everyone's questions, be them dumb or not, please feel free to sound like an @$$ or a llama for that matter.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

Nomad76 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_jester View Post
For all the hard work you do, and your attention to answering everyone's questions, be them dumb or not, please feel free to sound like an @$$ or a llama for that matter.
Here Here! I 2nd that.

BTW is the bugfix only for the M2D? I have the standard 1.4. No complaints (I did have the bluetoothe thing, but it fixed after I turned on the Ob..blah blah, and rebooted. I am safe, right?
Old 05-21-2009, 12:31 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Bugfix is only for M2D, yes.

Im still working on it. I hate OEM packages...
Old 05-21-2009, 12:38 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Ok, M2D fixed. Just waiting to hear back on that reghack. I wasn't aware that did anything, and my battery isnt low enough to test it.

Anyone?
Old 05-21-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

No @ss sounding here...actually it does work. At least is did until M2D 1.0. That was the last Rom I used it on. But I'm now running my Omnia more then the Batt will handle in a day and the notification drives me nuts! Oh and it's a setting you have to turn on/off under Notifications/settings
Old 05-21-2009, 12:52 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Ok, we will give it a shot.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:20 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Bump--new M2D 1.4 is now online.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Pure (TD2, Topaz)
Carrier: AT&T

greenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuffgreenskeeper805 knows their stuff

Is touch player removed from 1.4? That's fine if it is its not great, but if it is what can I use to play the videos that i capture from the camera, .3g2, and movies i have ripped that are .m4v?
Old 05-21-2009, 05:16 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

3g2 works fine, you just need to access it from WITHIN Windows Media Player. Bug courtesy of cc20. Touch Player has been removed, although media likes to pick up its icon still.

You can use Core Player, or if you want a free solution, try this.
http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-o...henom-edition/

Touch Player can be put back in via cab, but it will not play 3g2 files. I've not figured that one out yet. I will post the cab, if you like.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development