PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 10:33 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4! *Update* CUSTOM MOUSE CURSORS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lewis View Post
Sorry if I missed it. I haven't figured out how to search just a thread on this forum yet (pointers, anyone?).

I had the leaked ROM installed with a custom mouse cursor. After installing the v1.4 update and restoring all my programs and settings with a Sprite Backup Level 1 Merge, everything is cool except the mouse cursor is an opaque black square (had me really bamboozled as to what it was until a light bulb went off and I twiddled the mouse pad!). Changing back to the default cursor solves the problem.

Would be cool if there were a way of reinstalling just the custom mouse cursor you coveted. Apologies if there's already a solution for this.

-Jim-

Edit:

Here ya go.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=672

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 05-26-2009 at 10:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor
Re: Adrynalyne's ROMs v. 1.4.1 *Update*

I think the midi fix broke asphalt. Either way it's not working anymore. IF you left it out I wouldn't cry.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

It was a freebie, delete it from My Storage

I didn't test it, but the fixes I implemented shouldnt have had bearing.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910 (verizon)
Carrier: verizon

Brink is a n00b

I gotta hand it to Adrynalyne for the v1.4 cooked Rom. I have tried several and this one rocks. Much improved battery life over other versions (some by Adrynalyne and some by other cooks).

And this subject may have already been covered, but I can't seem to find any info here or at modaco or samsung-omnia.org. Seems that the formums on the subject are both numerous and lengthy with much that is not relevant to my phone (i.e. for the i900). If someone could throw me a bone I would be appreciative and say good things about them.

My question is thus... Is there any way to get the program "CorePlayer" to work on this ROM? Or is there an alternative that supports as many codecs and plays as smooth? I had the Coreplayer installed on my stock omnia i910 and loved it. I have not been able to get it to work again on any of the cooked ROMs that I have tried.

Thanks in advance.
Brink
Old 05-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

go over to modaco and get TCPMP Phenom version 2...3 is on it's way. I had it installed and it worked fine
Old 05-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910 (verizon)

Brink is a n00b

As promised many thanks to Omega Ra for a quick and very informative response. I had already tried a couple other versions of the TCPMP, without real success, but the Phenom version did the trick.

You da Man.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

not a problem
Old 05-26-2009, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola DROID

brandogg is keeping up the good workbrandogg is keeping up the good work

I have a question - does this ROM use the custom splash screens like the 6.5 ROM does? While they're beautiful, I like to keep stuff, even crap like that, looking basically stock.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:01 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Yes, they are custom. I keep track of my versions that way.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

Just wanted to say that the issue with aspalt cleared itself up. I hard reset it a few times and it fixed it. I think maybe when I hard reset I was too impatient and didn't give the rom enough time to transfer all the files to the storage. How does that work with the storage after a hard reset?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development