PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Specs released

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Yeah I have seen that. I meant on the sprint developer site there is nothing listed for "Official Specs"
ahh i see what u mean now.
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 08-05-2009, 04:34 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

When I was asking about the 3.5mm jack it was just out of curiosity as to if there was a change or not (to explain the suppository delay)

The hardware is usually manufactured way before the software as software changes so wm6.1 may be on it but once its release time it can be wm6.5

And as for the hardware..I thought we don't need a faster processor..all we need are the drivers?
________
Upload Replays Starcraft

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOOfus View Post
What's with the ugly battery cover?
i agree dont like the battery cover at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
booooooooooooo! Same Pro specs same crippled 3d hardware! BOOOOO!!!!! aND WM 6.1 bOOOOOO111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what you mean crippled?
Old 08-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
I think i'll keep my Diamond and hope for the Diamond 2 to be smaller and thinner.
May I ask how can you hope the diamond2 will be a smaller phone than the diamond1 when you should know yourself that the screen on the diamond2 will be considerably larger?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
May I ask how can you hope the diamond2 will be a smaller phone than the diamond1 when you should know yourself that the screen on the diamond2 will be considerably larger?
Maybe he meant smaller and thinner than the TP2

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 08-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850, Q, i730, Athena tp2 ++++
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

AstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIP

I actually really like the battery back has a cool flair to it

Donate to TP2 Elite Team: http://alturl.com/5in6
Old 08-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

Cool, I guess? Didn't really get me too excited and people saying more information of conformation, well I don't need usless specs to tell me it is coming, I know! I'm looking for the juicy stuff, but whatever, cheers!
Old 08-05-2009, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2

christophocles is just getting started

It will be a huge disappointment if this phone doesn't have the 3.5mm jack that other carriers are getting on their version of the TP2. It would almost be enough to make me choose a different phone or carrier. This is exactly the reason that a phone should not be tied to a certain carrier. But I've been waiting for this phone and I really want to see it in person so I can make a decision.

This data sheet doesn't include hardware specifications, though, so maybe they didn't screw it up after all..
Old 08-05-2009, 05:48 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Maybe he meant smaller and thinner than the TP2
Oh ok I guess that would make sense
Old 08-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

RONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuffRONMAC knows their stuff

I will be sitching from VZW to Sprint (can't beat the pricing) in September so I look forward to having this phone over my current gimped TP and from everything I am seeing (TD and TP are bot no longer available in the store and the current rebate form expiring in 9/7) all looks good for me to get it when I switch.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives