PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ETA of Touch Pro II

Main:Camera:3.1 MP
Autofocus_(AF):Supported
Optical;Zoom:1 x
Built-in-Flash:mobile light (LED)
Secondary:Camera:0.3 MP

anyone else notice secondary camera
Old 03-31-2009, 12:15 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
Main:Camera:3.1 MP
Autofocus_(AF):Supported
Optical;Zoom:1 x
Built-in-Flash:mobile light (LED)
Secondary:Camera:0.3 MP

anyone else notice secondary camera
The secondary camera will more than likely be for the gsm version only, just like the gsm diamond and gsm pro, they both have secondary cameras but the cdma's doesn't.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by helix139 View Post
Verizon will get it a month before the Touch Pro III and it will have 1/4 the RAM and WM5.
LMAO, now thats funny
Old 03-31-2009, 12:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yeah i looked at that but the specs say for the cdma show a secondary camera just thoought it would be interesting idk just bringing it up and getting this bad boy back on track
Old 03-31-2009, 12:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Am I the only one who could care less about this phone and hopes that htc gets some competition?

They release another phone without correcting the issues on their last. TP still has gps lag which can easily be fixed but they refuse to. They should at least pretend that they give a damn about their customers.

Either way, I know that this phone will lag and be as slow as everything else so I'll pass.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

wow someones angry look at it this way the apache was bomb for its time then we went to mogul which sucked IMO and had all the same problems FINALLY with the TP they fixed some of these problems and made a phone i dont mind using and doesnt look or feel like a brick. so you got to cut them a little slack man they are making moves in the right direction if you dont wanna buy it dont thats your perogative as a consumer but that just means thats one more than someone on here that respects what they do can buy
Old 04-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelator03 View Post
wow someones angry look at it this way the apache was bomb for its time then we went to mogul which sucked IMO and had all the same problems FINALLY with the TP they fixed some of these problems and made a phone i dont mind using and doesnt look or feel like a brick. so you got to cut them a little slack man they are making moves in the right direction if you dont wanna buy it dont thats your perogative as a consumer but that just means thats one more than someone on here that respects what they do can buy

Yea thats how it works, when they build a new phone with so many additional features of course there will be issues, thats why a newer phone with more supportive motherboard will have less issues.
Old 04-01-2009, 06:31 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

CDMA cannot support data and voice at the same time so thats why we will never see the secondary camera on our versions. it would be nice but pointless if we cant use it.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Just got my top secret super advanced on the down-low TP III dropped off this morning. It is fast, uses WM7 and I just used it to reprogram my coffee maker to brew twice the java in half the time.

And then I... oh damn... I gotta go, the new TP III is eyeing up my TV remote for some lovin' action...
Old 04-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Pro 2 sounds like a GSM exclusive, so I wouldn't even cross my fingers on anything with a tilting screen hitting a CDMA carrier, so let's all expect an alternate, shall we?
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives