PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 12:25 PM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Droid: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

The widget has text count which is probably why ppl like it and knowing you make your own links and text may get it
Old 12-18-2009, 12:29 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: icon replacement

You do at least have 24 hours to return it for a refund if it doesnt do what you want

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 12-18-2009, 12:30 PM
Threadstarter

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Droid: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

If I buy it id get it on a americanexpress gift card I got from work not sure can refund those lol
Old 12-18-2009, 12:32 PM
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm gonna work with it some more today, I'll give you some more feed back in a little while
Old 12-18-2009, 12:36 PM
Threadstarter

That works cuz I'm going to bed in a few.
Old 12-18-2009, 12:39 PM
That guy with the axe

I just noticed that our "quote" button looks a lot like Handcent
Old 12-18-2009, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
You do at least have 24 hours to return it for a refund if it doesnt do what you want
Should be 48 Hours now.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 12-18-2009, 02:11 PM
That guy with the axe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
Should be 48 Hours now.
I thought so too, but in the conformation email they sent me it still says 24 hours.

I did figure out how to change the icons for the ones that dont show up in the "edit shortcut" list. You have to go into "new shortcut" then "actions" and they are all in there so now every icon is replaceable.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:45 PM
That guy with the axe

OK, been playing with the app for another half hour or so. I'd say it's a definite BUY. I've been able to create shortcuts to every app on my phone and add really great looking icons to replace the ones I didnt like so much. You can create shortcuts to internet addresses and add your own icons, and theres even an option to use photos that are stored in your phone as icons which means the ability to make and edit your own icons to make them look however you want. You could even create "themes" by grouping icons for a certain theme in their own folder and applying a matching wallpaper. It's not as simple as just selecting a theme for one of the home replacement apps, but this has unlimited potential for user customization.
Old 12-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Threadstarter

Any updated screens of your new setup?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid