PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

WhiteWidow is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP][VGA]17 August 2009 Update to v1.1 Panoramic Background for Gen.Y Manila 2.1

Do I have to remove a wallpaper cab to switch to a different wall paper. Currently using the dark earth might go for something else.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: [APP][VGA]17 August 2009 Update to v1.1 Panoramic Background for Gen.Y Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow View Post
Do I have to remove a wallpaper cab to switch to a different wall paper. Currently using the dark earth might go for something else.
You don't have to, but you will end up with an extra entry in the remove programs menu. It can be removed before or after you've installed the new one (I think).
Old 08-20-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G

Excellent job guys!! But don't you think you should have included those Bullet icons too? I like em. Cant speak for anyone else tho.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
Old 08-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to philliyxx

Some how I ended up with the wallpaper mod and on my home screen the call history and calendar where hidden..BUT just the TEXT the icon of the phone and the calander where still there and you could click them to go to the tabs...Now when I install the mods cab its nothing there and the original cab has the text too.

I think I installed the orginial then the mod cab on top of that, un-installed it...and maybe reset. But i can't reproduce it now...

Old 08-21-2009, 12:20 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Updated first post with a version that removes the thin vertical lines from portrait mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
Some how I ended up with the wallpaper mod and on my home screen the call history and calendar where hidden..BUT just the TEXT the icon of the phone and the calander where still there and you could click them to go to the tabs...Now when I install the mods cab its nothing there and the original cab has the text too.

I think I installed the orginial then the mod cab on top of that, un-installed it...and maybe reset. But i can't reproduce it now...
It would be best to uninstall the mod cab before installing the regular one. The regular cab file does not contain the manila files that are changed by the mod cab, so they'll still be there if not uninstalled. If it doesn't uninstall cleanly and you need to know what files to delete or want a cab to restore the Gen.Y files, just let me know.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

philliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good workphilliyxx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Updated first post with a version that removes the thin vertical lines from portrait mode.

It would be best to uninstall the mod cab before installing the regular one. The regular cab file does not contain the manila files that are changed by the mod cab, so they'll still be there if not uninstalled. If it doesn't uninstall cleanly and you need to know what files to delete or want a cab to restore the Gen.Y files, just let me know.
But how can I just get the Icons of the call history and calendar and not the TEXT?

Edit: whoah and now I've ended up with the call history and calendar cab hidden, black clock with the last digit WHITE.... lol. Im keeping it.

Last edited by philliyxx; 08-21-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by philliyxx View Post
But how can I just get the Icons of the call history and calendar and not the TEXT?

Edit: whoah and now I've ended up with the call history and calendar cab hidden, black clock with the last digit WHITE.... lol. Im keeping it.
If you like everything with the mod cab, but just want the alarm/calendar icons, copy the manila file I've attached to your /windows directory using total commander or resco explorer and restart tf3d2.1. Also, I noticed I forgot something in the cabs and just fixed it, so you may want to download them again. I don't know what's going on with your clock, but I'd uninstall the mod, soft reset, and try again .
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1bbfdc9b_manila.zip (9.9 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:55 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: [VGA][Manila 2.1]Panoramic Background - Updated 20 Aug. 2009 - No more lines!

If anyone is interested heres the "glass" looking program tabs, they look pretty good with this and allow you to see a little more of the pano pic.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=10

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-21-2009, 01:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [VGA][Manila 2.1]Panoramic Background - Updated 20 Aug. 2009 - No more lines!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
If anyone is interested heres the "glass" looking program tabs, they look pretty good with this and allow you to see a little more of the pano pic.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=10
I liked those as well, but didn't the the green. I used that background, but removed the giant green + and put in the default one. It's pictured below (actual image from manila file, it is transparent).
Attached Files
File Type: zip program tabs.zip (1.4 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-21-2009, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
If you like everything with the mod cab, but just want the alarm/calendar icons, copy the manila file I've attached to your /windows directory using total commander or resco explorer and restart tf3d2.1. Also, I noticed I forgot something in the cabs and just fixed it, so you may want to download them again. I don't know what's going on with your clock, but I'd uninstall the mod, soft reset, and try again .
Thank you I did just download your new cab fixing the lines and I finally replicated what I wanted... Just to be sure the manila files you supplied and instructed me to use will result in this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.2 KB, 79 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks