PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ORB finally integrated into TF3d2!!! Updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belief View Post
JUST MAKE A f8888 CAB FOR US LOSERS THAT DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT!!!
Perhaps someone can do it eventually, but for now, you gotta take what you can get. He's already explained he doesn't know how. He did all the hard work, the least you could do is follow his instructions lol.

Old 09-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: tmo

belief is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Perhaps someone can do it eventually, but for now, you gotta take what you can get. He's already explained he doesn't know how. He did all the hard work, the least you could do is follow his instructions lol.

i dont even know where the /windows folder is..
i need real dummy instructions and i consider myself very smart..
im more than positive other cant figure it out as well,,

please make a cab,
or redo instructions..
please.
sorry for being a jerk.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

animez is keeping up the good workanimez is keeping up the good work

Is this just for streaming TV through Orb or will it stream other shared videos on the host computer as well? Right now the computer I have Orb on does not have a tuner card but I have another in the house that could do this if I made it a secondary orb server.

Has anyone tried this on the VZW Touch Pro 2 and got it to work?
Old 09-16-2009, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: AT&T Fuze
Carrier: ATT

Placebo3681 is a n00b

Good afternoon folks. Just caught wind of this and just tried this. However after the soft reset, Touchflo doesn't start anymore. Keeps asking me to tap to launch which I do, does somethings then goes right back to "tap to launch". Not sure what I did wrong. Any thoughts? Thanks for all the work on this!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: tmo

belief is a n00b

ok, so i tried to follow the steps, i believe i was successful with extracting all folders and replacing them.
my problem is.. that after the soft reset.
i dont have the tv player option in the tf3d.
it just doesnt show up.
again,i extracted the first file via email.
and copiy/pasted the "page 12" text replacingthe original "page 12" text.then sent it back to my phone via email.
next i edited a few tv url from the second website.
(i dont use orb)
and copied to file #2. the sent file2 back to my phone.
soft rest... and nothin!
help????
a for effort???
cab???
Old 09-18-2009, 05:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze/Raphael
Carrier: AT&T

Prometheus is a n00b

hi there!!! i'm a bit of a noob at this but i can't seem to find 26948339_manila file, i tried looking for it all day long but nothing, did i do something wrong, or do i need to look in another file, where do i find it?what did i do wrong? can anyone please help. Thanks in advance.
~Prometheus~
Old 09-18-2009, 06:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

noahas is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by belief View Post
ok, so i tried to follow the steps, i believe i was successful with extracting all folders and replacing them.
my problem is.. that after the soft reset.
i dont have the tv player option in the tf3d.
it just doesnt show up.
again,i extracted the first file via email.
and copiy/pasted the "page 12" text replacingthe original "page 12" text.then sent it back to my phone via email.
next i edited a few tv url from the second website.
(i dont use orb)
and copied to file #2. the sent file2 back to my phone.
soft rest... and nothin!
help????
a for effort???
cab???
I had a problem when I blindly did the "page 12". I already had a page 12, "settings" I think. I just added it as the last number for me which I think made it 14. Also, when you go to tf3d on customize tabs, it shows up as a second "settings" tab. I may have done something wrong in labeling it, but it shows up fine when actually running tf2d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
hi there!!! i'm a bit of a noob at this but i can't seem to find 26948339_manila file, i tried looking for it all day long but nothing, did i do something wrong, or do i need to look in another file, where do i find it?what did i do wrong? can anyone please help. Thanks in advance.
~Prometheus~
Looking for it on the phone? Via activesync, I clicked on the "explore" button, then the "my windows mobile based device" then the "windows" folder. There it is.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by animez View Post
Is this just for streaming TV through Orb or will it stream other shared videos on the host computer as well? Right now the computer I have Orb on does not have a tuner card but I have another in the house that could do this if I made it a secondary orb server.

Has anyone tried this on the VZW Touch Pro 2 and got it to work?
It will stream whatever you have on your computer you just have to put the correct hyperlink in for the channel listing.

I have not tested it but there is no reason why it wouldn't work on the TP2 you just need to use the WVGA cab instead of the VGA cab. Otherwise everything else is the same.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

heartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuffheartisall knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahas View Post
I had a problem when I blindly did the "page 12". I already had a page 12, "settings" I think. I just added it as the last number for me which I think made it 14. Also, when you go to tf3d on customize tabs, it shows up as a second "settings" tab. I may have done something wrong in labeling it, but it shows up fine when actually running tf2d.

Looking for it on the phone? Via activesync, I clicked on the "explore" button, then the "my windows mobile based device" then the "windows" folder. There it is.

Correct, you do not want to Overwrite anything you are just adding it. If you cannot see the tab as page 12 then put it as 13 or 14 whatever makes it visible in TF3d2.

To view all of the Manila files you will need to either goe through activesync, or use an aftermarket file explorer such as Resco (recommended) or Total Commander. Make sure in the settings of your file explorer you uncheck Hide files in ROM, or Hide hidden files.

If anyone else is having problems let me know I will do my best to help you out.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:48 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Revert to Orb 1.0

http://support.orb.com/kb/entry/267/

EDIT: Configging 1.0 isnt working. GRR, why wont Orb just let us have permanent ASX links?!

Last edited by Laos101; 09-26-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks