PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62770)

Chuck_IV 03-31-2009 10:41 PM

Re: Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veldetta (Post 813684)
I wish there was a way to change the green notifications on the TF3D icons to yellow...

for instance, when it tells you how many text you have, the number is green

Here ya go(it works with Rhodium)...

Chuck_IV 03-31-2009 10:50 PM

One question jmztaylor,

Are you trying to match the Sprint theme as close as possible? Just wondering because if I remember right, isn't the background to the slider icons more of a black color on the normal Sprint theme? It's more of a pronounced dark grey now.

Just curioous.

Veldetta 03-31-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 814564)
Here ya go(it works with Rhodium)...

You rock!!!

One more thing, can u change the calendar highlight from green to yellow? Thanks a million.

tsperez 03-31-2009 11:10 PM

The clock (first cab) broke the start button on my phone (Juicy 6 ROM).

The theme CAB (2nd cab) removed the TF3d2 start function and replaced it with the old start menu.

Ok - now I am installing the clock over the theme. If that works I may run it like that for a while. I was just getting used to the new start menu.

Just finished... yes it worked. Also noticed that it adds a program tab that didn't exist before.

tsp

Chuck_IV 04-01-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veldetta (Post 814603)
You rock!!!

One more thing, can u change the calendar highlight from green to yellow? Thanks a million.

Those yellow bubbles are not my creation, I think they are cmylxgo's creation. There is a bubble thread somewhere on these boards that has a bunch. He also made some calendar highlights recently too.

Veldetta 04-01-2009 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 814826)
Those yellow bubbles are not my creation, I think they are cmylxgo's creation. There is a bubble thread somewhere on these boards that has a bunch. He also made some calendar highlights recently too.

Cool, I'll go look around for them ... thanks for all your help.

Veldetta 04-01-2009 11:19 AM

Just noticed a bug...

I was playing with wallpapers last night. I didn't really like any of them so I switch it back to the normal background (black)

Just now, I had my TF3D in landscape mode and one of the wallpapers showed (in all tabs)....anyone knows how to remove it from landscape?

tsperez 04-01-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veldetta (Post 815662)
Just noticed a bug...

I was playing with wallpapers last night. I didn't really like any of them so I switch it back to the normal background (black)

Just now, I had my TF3D in landscape mode and one of the wallpapers showed (in all tabs)....anyone knows how to remove it from landscape?

I got the same problem. I installed both CABs last night. I have the same issue you have plus my touch input keyboard went screwy. I had to switch to the normal qwerty keyboard on my Sprint TP with Juicy 6 ROM.

tsp

Jmz 04-01-2009 03:44 PM

I have not noticed anything with the keyboard. But with the wallpaper issue. Revert to original wallpaper using the settings tab in landscape. Do the same in portrait. Then set your background in portrait. It is a bug in BG4all.

Veldetta 04-01-2009 07:52 PM

cmylxgo was kind enough to make a yellow theme for the calendar...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=12