PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62770)

DaPeeps 03-31-2009 09:19 AM

Re: Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Dude...you friggin rock....I love the Sprint theme and its pretty hard to find it built into custom roms anymore. Especially the ones I generally use (Juicy and Mighty). So this is just friggin awesome. In fact....yesterday I was just debating the merits of one rom over another with my roomate...he installed a rom he isnt happy with just because it has the sprint theme.

So...this is just in time for us!

THANK YOU!

Edit...I just noticed that you cooked a rom with this in it as well...might just have to give that a shot!

DaPeeps 03-31-2009 09:50 AM

just as a follow up...this is ONLY for rhodium manilla, right? this wont work with original TF3D?

Veldetta 03-31-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 812617)
For anyone who wants the Sprint Yellow colors throughout, I've attached the sprint yellow theme. Just unzip and drop it in your \Windows Directory, soft reset(not sure if this is needed, but if I don't, it shows as grey, not yellow) and then start|setting|today and select "Sprint"

The only thing that doesn't seem to change is the Start menu highlight color of the LARGE start menu. It still stays green for some reason. I dunno why, but none of these themes seem to change that particular part.

I wish there was a way to change the green notifications on the TF3D icons to yellow...

for instance, when it tells you how many text you have, the number is green

dutchman71 03-31-2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 812637)
Were you using the new start menu where it links you directly to the programs tab? If so, I'm guessing this may have broken it. Many mods seem to break that new start menu with Juicy's ROM. That new start menu is more problems than it is worth IMO.

I tried installing a mod that made the program tab 4 wide(vs 3) and also made the all programs window 4 wide also, but that broke the new start menu as well(all I got was a blank screen) in Juicy's ROM(and in Mighty ROM's beta too).

I just used a cab to revert to the old start menu and then added back the old programs tab into TF3D2.

Problem is: How do I get to start any cab fixes.. I can't get to my programs or file manager... I e-mailed me the file but Poutlook will not let me run it right from there. I guess maybe I have to download through the phone browser. Nevermind that did it..

Jmz 03-31-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 812617)
For anyone who wants the Sprint Yellow colors throughout, I've attached the sprint yellow theme. Just unzip and drop it in your \Windows Directory, soft reset(not sure if this is needed, but if I don't, it shows as grey, not yellow) and then start|setting|today and select "Sprint"

The only thing that doesn't seem to change is the Start menu highlight color of the LARGE start menu. It still stays green for some reason. I dunno why, but none of these themes seem to change that particular part.

Yes I will be releasing an updated cab with this included.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veldetta (Post 812623)
I installed this on Juicy's latest rom andnow my start menu doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Yes. I am looking into the reason why. If you uninstall the theme it will revert back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 812688)
The attached 2 worked for me.

Even tho the first one says it will add back the Programs tab, as well as the revert the start menu, it doesn't. It only reverts the start menu. The second one will bring back the programs menu.

Thanks. My cab will now be changing that until I figure out the reason why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reigndropz (Post 812693)
The Sprint clock is the BEST. I love this clock more than any of those flip clocks. I have a transparent one on mine and it looks awesome. Its the same white clock (and I also have colors) without the black background. Here is a cab I made for it but I dont know if it works on with the tp2 manila. Feel free to try it though...

The Sprint clock does NOT work well with the BK4All app for some reason. It puts a white box in the top left corner. Wish there was a way to fix that.

The clock already has BG4All. You must uninstall the BG4all before installing this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veldetta (Post 813684)
I wish there was a way to change the green notifications on the TF3D icons to yellow...

for instance, when it tells you how many text you have, the number is green

Currently working on it now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchman71 (Post 813778)
Problem is: How do I get to start any cab fixes.. I can't get to my programs or file manager... I e-mailed me the file but Poutlook will not let me run it right from there. I guess maybe I have to download through the phone browser. Nevermind that did it..

Search for a program called ceregeditor. It installs on your computer and you can edit your registry from your desktop.

HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeStart\
EnableManilaStartMenu = 1
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\
EnableStartMenu = 1

Change these to 0 and reboot. Will work with regular start menu. Or just uninstall the theme till I get it figured out.

Jmz 03-31-2009 06:07 PM

Fixed a couple issues. Now start menu now works with the old style. No fix yet for the new start menu.

Hidavi 03-31-2009 08:06 PM

amazing! thanks

tsperez 03-31-2009 09:40 PM

Stupid question but what exactly is the difference in the two cabs in post #1?

tsp

Hidavi 03-31-2009 09:43 PM

One is the clock.

One is the theme.

tsperez 03-31-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hidavi (Post 814414)
One is the clock.

One is the theme.

Ha! That makes sense! I am going to try both on Juicy 6 ROM.

tsp