PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=62770)

rgildoss 03-30-2009 08:17 AM

Re: Sprint Theme and Digital Clock for Rhodium Manila

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmztaylor (Post 807508)
Uploaded my sprint theme.

Just to confirm on this ..i install the xmod tp2 manila and all its patchs anf fixs then i can install these cabs over it?

Chuck_IV 03-30-2009 08:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I see you don't have a calendar icon yet. As a suggestion, I've attached the manila files I used for a light blue Sprint themed calendar icon, when I had the calendar tab in TF3D1(I don't remember where they came from, but I didn't create them). I don't have the ability at the moment to extract the actual image files from the manila files, so I'm just posting the manila files.

FYI, for anyone else, I haven't tried them with TF3D2, so I wouldn't try to install these. They are just posted for jmztaylor for him to incorporate into his theme, if he so choses.

Jmz 03-30-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 809950)
I see you don't have a calendar icon yet. As a suggestion, I've attached the manila files I used for a light blue Sprint themed calendar icon, when I had the calendar tab in TF3D1(I don't remember where they came from, but I didn't create them). I don't have the ability at the moment to extract the actual image files from the manila files, so I'm just posting the manila files.

FYI, for anyone else, I haven't tried them with TF3D2, so I wouldn't try to install these. They are just posted for jmztaylor for him to incorporate into his theme, if he so choses.

Much appreciated. Added to cab.

redd214 03-30-2009 03:58 PM

love the clock jmz, thanx for this!!

Chuck_IV 03-31-2009 07:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For anyone who wants the Sprint Yellow colors throughout, I've attached the sprint yellow theme. Just unzip and drop it in your \Windows Directory, soft reset(not sure if this is needed, but if I don't, it shows as grey, not yellow) and then start|setting|today and select "Sprint"

The only thing that doesn't seem to change is the Start menu highlight color of the LARGE start menu. It still stays green for some reason. I dunno why, but none of these themes seem to change that particular part.

Veldetta 03-31-2009 07:53 AM

I installed this on Juicy's latest rom andnow my start menu doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Chuck_IV 03-31-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veldetta (Post 812623)
I installed this on Juicy's latest rom andnow my start menu doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Were you using the new start menu where it links you directly to the programs tab? If so, I'm guessing this may have broken it. Many mods seem to break that new start menu with Juicy's ROM. That new start menu is more problems than it is worth IMO.

I tried installing a mod that made the program tab 4 wide(vs 3) and also made the all programs window 4 wide also, but that broke the new start menu as well(all I got was a blank screen) in Juicy's ROM(and in Mighty ROM's beta too).

I just used a cab to revert to the old start menu and then added back the old programs tab into TF3D2.

Veldetta 03-31-2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_IV (Post 812637)
Were you using the new start menu where it links you directly to the programs tab? If so, I'm guessing this may have broken it. Many mods seem to break that new start menu with Juicy's ROM. That new start menu is more problems than it is worth IMO.

I tried installing a mod that made the program tab 4 wide(vs 3) and also made the all programs window 4 wide also, but that broke the new start menu as well(all I got was a blank screen) in Juicy's ROM(and in Mighty ROM's beta too).

I just used a cab to revert to the old start menu and then added back the old programs tab into TF3D2.

Yeah, that's exactly what happen. I have to go find that programs tab and start menu cabs. We need a cab repository for this quick fixes. I know we have one for programs.

Chuck_IV 03-31-2009 09:07 AM

2 Attachment(s)
The attached 2 worked for me.

Even tho the first one says it will add back the Programs tab, as well as the revert the start menu, it doesn't. It only reverts the start menu. The second one will bring back the programs menu.

reigndropz 03-31-2009 09:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Sprint clock is the BEST. I love this clock more than any of those flip clocks. I have a transparent one on mine and it looks awesome. Its the same white clock (and I also have colors) without the black background. Here is a cab I made for it but I dont know if it works on with the tp2 manila. Feel free to try it though...

The Sprint clock does NOT work well with the BK4All app for some reason. It puts a white box in the top left corner. Wish there was a way to fix that.