PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 09:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

wdaniels2007 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] HD Weather TAB

Smotrs, I was waiting for you to make these changes before I loaded the cab and it looks great. Not that worried about the updating feature personally because I can just hit that button. I appreciate the work you put in. Thanks again...
Old 02-17-2009, 12:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
smotrs,
Nice work, thanks for sticking with this and making it work! Great job on the cab for languages as well. Question, is your wiper working?
No, my wiper isn't working, I added it to the first post as well. Does it work on the HD Port?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smotrs View Post
No, my wiper isn't working, I added it to the first post as well. Does it work on the HD Port?
No, but I was wonder that if it was resized to match the other files maybe thats the problem.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff

Quote:
No, but I was wonder that if it was resized to match the other files maybe thats the problem.
I thought about that as well. It's actually identical to what's already on our phones. So it should work similarly to what the Sun and Moon were doing by looking slightly squished since it's just an image file.

But just for giggles, I'll give it a shot just to rule it out.

Edit: By the way, the reason I chose not to edit it was because it was hardly noticeable when it was scaled plus it went so fast, you didn't have a chance to notice it anyway.

Edit2: No change, still doesn't work. I feel it's definitely script related, hopefully something simple. We'll see.

Last edited by smotrs; 02-17-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

FatBoy, Does the HD port have the same issues that I mentioned in the first post?
  • Auto Update not working
  • Changing cities loses the text
  • Arrows weren't visible
  • Animations not working
Old 02-17-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
FatBoy, Does the HD port have the same issues that I mentioned in the first post?
  • Arrows weren't visible
  • Animations not working
I think I only have the animations problem. the arrows aren't visible but that was by design to create more room and a clean look. If you jump on XDA you will see the manila files that have the arrows....which isnt too bad.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Quote:
  • Arrows weren't visible
  • Animations not working
I think I only have the animations problem. the arrows aren't visible but that was by design to create more room and a clean look. If you jump on XDA you will see the manila files that have the arrows....which isnt too bad.
Didn't notice the arrows being visible on the XDA site, nor the display of what city 1/6, 2/6 etc.. Which image were you referring to over there?

If you change cities on the HD Port, what happens? The attached images shows what happens on the Weather TAB I've got going but I'd like to confirm if this is also the case on the HD Port. The left side is right after an update the right side is when you switch between cities.

If I can confirm this is not the case with the HD port, then that means I'm missing something, but if it's also happening on the HD Port then we are both missing something or its an edit we need to make somewhere in one of the files.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 02 17_11 44 01_0003_111g.jpg (86.0 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Didn't notice the arrows being visible on the XDA site, nor the display of what city 1/6, 2/6 etc.. Which image were you referring to over there?

If you change cities on the HD Port, what happens? The attached images shows what happens on the Weather TAB I've got going but I'd like to confirm if this is also the case on the HD Port. The left side is right after an update the right side is when you switch between cities.

If I can confirm this is not the case with the HD port, then that means I'm missing something, but if it's also happening on the HD Port then we are both missing something or its an edit we need to make somewhere in one of the files.
there was a weather update that someone made for XBOXmod and was posted that had the whole thing including 1/6 etc. but Xboxmod didnt like it and wanted the numbers removed to make a cleaner look(which I like as well). On HD I do NOT get the loss of the city name after an update, it stays just like its supposed to.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-18-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:00 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Edit2: No change, still doesn't work. I feel it's definitely script related, hopefully something simple. We'll see.
smotrs,
Can you send me the file I want to see if it works in HD.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
smotrs,
Can you send me the file I want to see if it works in HD.
Here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 24720929_manila.zip (28.3 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks