View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 PM
smotrs
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs
Re: [APP] HD Weather TAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
smotrs,

First of all, nicely done. I was hoping that someone might do this since I'm not quite sure I want to load the whole HD port and go through that ordeal (not that it is something awful). I have two questions for you.
1. When do you think you may have to "to-do" list finished? Not trying to push by any means.
2. I thought I read on the full HD port thread that the weather tab does not work with WeatherDatabase editor. Is that the case or do you know?

Thanks again for all the work.
I actually could never get Weather Database to work even when it was stock. However, there is a new one over at XDA called WeatherMaster that does work. So far, every city I have tried to add has been successful.

As for the ToDo, I'm not sure. The biggest problem right now is decompiling the LUA files. If I can manage to decompile them successfully, I can play around ad see what the changes affect. But right now the decompiles haven't bene 100% successful. The other option is creating an injector using the aul.dll to make my own calls and edits.