PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Thanks, its now green but it lost the transpartency behind the icon and shows up as a block. thanks again for this effort
oops! forgot to remove the black background. the third time is a charm.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 15 Neon Wire Fixed!.rar (104.7 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: TF3D HD port 2/17/09 update

so fatboy, do all of your highlights throughout the phone all line up?? none of them are too big or too small?
Old 02-17-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
so fatboy, do all of your highlights throughout the phone all line up?? none of them are too big or too small?
This is hard to communicate so hopefully this makes sense. No, XBOXmod made real new manila tabs of comm manager and call history. When he did this he made the height of the fields the same as the standard TF3D. The problem is that for the HD port to work the fields sizes in the port actually had to get the field sizes narrower i.e. settings and internet tabs. So now there are two different field sizes.
Comm Manager = Wide
Call History = Wide
Settings = narrow
Internet = narrow

The next problem is that they use the exact same two Highlight manila files. One is the middle and the other is the end caps. So either both have to be wide or both have to be narrow or else you get a step in the highlight as you showed. I asked XBOXmod to make all the fields the same(narrow) but he has not gotten to it and I don't think he will for some time. Last problem when you actually click and hold on the highlight there is an alternative brighter color that also actually needs to be made narrower as well.

Bottom line is that you should just get the two manila files the same and no matter what it isnt going to fit exactly on two of the tabs....bummer.

hope that made better sense.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
This is hard to communicate so hopefully this makes sense. No, XBOXmod made real new manila tabs of comm manager and call history. When he did this he made the height of the fields the same as the standard TF3D. The problem is that for the HD port to work the fields sizes in the port actually had to get the field sizes narrower i.e. settings and internet tabs. So now there are two different field sizes.
Comm Manager = Wide
Call History = Wide
Settings = narrow
Internet = narrow

The next problem is that they use the exact same two Highlight manila files. One is the middle and the other is the end caps. So either both have to be wide or both have to be narrow or else you get a step in the highlight as you showed. I asked XBOXmod to make all the fields the same(narrow) but he has not gotten to it and I don't think he will for some time. Last problem when you actually click and hold on the highlight there is an alternative brighter color that also actually needs to be made narrower as well.

Bottom line is that you should just get the two manila files the same and no matter what it isnt going to fit exactly on two of the tabs....bummer.

hope that made better sense.
makes perfect sense, i edited all of my highlights to match so there is no 'bump' in the images, but some highlights are too small to and some are too large as you say. i guess ill just have to deal with it until a fix comes out.

is your communication tab [the one under settings] just the stock version? i cant seem to find the manila files to change just that tab to match the rest of the hd theme

i need to make a list of all the bugs i am trying to fix
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
is your communication tab [the one under settings] just the stock version? i cant seem to find the manila files to change just that tab to match the rest of the hd theme

i need to make a list of all the bugs i am trying to fix
Yes it is the default stock one and I have been trying to find the manila files as well. I think I have a way to get them when I am home tonight. ???? well see. Thanks for you willingness to help make this better.

Can you make those wire icons all red and all blue ???
Old 02-17-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

third time was a charm, thanks. Maybe go back and delete the ones that arent good so no one grabs them by accident.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

misfortun, wasnt long ago i was posting a welcome to you, your an asset to ppcgeeks from day one around here with your taskbar help plus your own taskbar set. great to see you give fatboy help plus the others who help him on this great app. thanx to all of you guys.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Yes it is the default stock one and I have been trying to find the manila files as well. I think I have a way to get them when I am home tonight. ???? well see. Thanks for you willingness to help make this better.

Can you make those wire icons all red and all blue ???
Let me know if you come across them or find a fix. Id really like this tab to match. Im a perfectionist, most people would probably look past the small bugs, but i want it polished.

i will try and do that for you when i get some more free time.

Quote:
third time was a charm, thanks. Maybe go back and delete the ones that arent good so no one grabs them by accident.
Done and done.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
misfortun, wasnt long ago i was posting a welcome to you, your an asset to ppcgeeks from day one around here with your taskbar help plus your own taskbar set. great to see you give fatboy help plus the others who help him on this great app. thanx to all of you guys.
Thanks man. Ill get back into those taskbars again when i get my hd port the way i want it..haha. I have a Taskbar version 2 up my sleeve.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
When I extract this, it shows nothing in the folder. No idea what's going on.

EDIT: NM, just used pocket RAR to do it, worked that way. Weird.

Last edited by coolwhip1220; 02-17-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks