View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:43 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/17/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
so fatboy, do all of your highlights throughout the phone all line up?? none of them are too big or too small?
This is hard to communicate so hopefully this makes sense. No, XBOXmod made real new manila tabs of comm manager and call history. When he did this he made the height of the fields the same as the standard TF3D. The problem is that for the HD port to work the fields sizes in the port actually had to get the field sizes narrower i.e. settings and internet tabs. So now there are two different field sizes.
Comm Manager = Wide
Call History = Wide
Settings = narrow
Internet = narrow

The next problem is that they use the exact same two Highlight manila files. One is the middle and the other is the end caps. So either both have to be wide or both have to be narrow or else you get a step in the highlight as you showed. I asked XBOXmod to make all the fields the same(narrow) but he has not gotten to it and I don't think he will for some time. Last problem when you actually click and hold on the highlight there is an alternative brighter color that also actually needs to be made narrower as well.

Bottom line is that you should just get the two manila files the same and no matter what it isnt going to fit exactly on two of the tabs....bummer.

hope that made better sense.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt