PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Before this, I steered clear of anything requiring .Net CF 3.5, because my devices (prior to having a Touch Pro) always ran slower after installing it.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

scoobdude is just getting started

in regards to CF 3.5 i cannot install this without out (unless the 1.8.5 cab has been updated since the 6th). This was after a HR and only installing the above listed cab. I am currently running a stock rom with a modded page pool file.

Hope that helps and Thanks for the awesome work on thsi project
Old 02-12-2009, 06:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by akastixx View Post
EDIT: i re-downloaded. this time i unzipped the folder before putting it on my card it on my card before copying the files to windows using TC (before i was transferring straight from the zip file). you'd think by now better coding to make zip files behave just like normal folders would be in place as zip is a pretty old file format... oh well. everything still looks weird.

ugly. halp!
thats a problem! thanks for posting this. Are you using the older non-compressed version or the new compressed? try this file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila HD org.zip (3.25 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-12-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I've put together this Stock Alltel Brown theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. This theme was updated on 2/16/09 with a better menu and added files.

Unfortunately I have not been able to get the manila file that controls the font upgraded for this theme so if you want the correct color font(which is a dark brown) then you can install the attached manila file by installing to the windows folder with Total Commander and doing an overwrite. BUT you will lose the multi day appointment feature. The white font that gets loaded is actually pretty good. Tested and works perfect.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 08:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've put together this Stock Sprint Neon theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that need be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1.

Unfortunately This theme uses a clock that can not be used with the multi appointment feature on the home page, therefore if you use the theme and change to a the flip clock I have attached the manila file you will need to get multi appointments back. You may also need to mess around the backgrounds4all.cab.....it depends on your setup. Cab tested and good to go.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 09:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've put together this Stock Black Telus theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. cab should be up soon. This is tested and good to go as you see.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-18-2009 at 08:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've put together this Stock Verizon theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that must be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1. Cab tested and good to go.

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 09:25 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've put together this Stock AT&T Fuze theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a matching TSK file and wallpaper installed as well that need be manually set up after install. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. This theme is compressed and should only go on the compressed version which is on post #1.

Unfortunately This theme uses a clock and home tab font that can not be used with the multi appointment feature on the home page, therefore if you use the theme and change to a the flip clock I have attached the manila file you will need to get multi appointments back. You may also need to mess around the backgrounds4all.cab.....it depends on your setup. this cab has two minor errors that I am working on.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1c684cd8_manila.zip (15.8 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab Fat Boy Inc FUZE HD TF3D THEME.cab (1.92 MB, 44 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fat boy; 02-17-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post

The cab will be up soon. I can't believe only TWO people used and liked my other themes. If I am waisting my time let me know, if not than clicking the thanks button isnt that hard.
The only one I might consider trying is the Sprint stock black theme with neon icons. I guess I got used to it .
Old 02-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
You make me want to totally do it all again without .Net CF 3.5. And I just got mine setup with TF3D HD just days ago .

Does anybody know why .Net CF 3.5 is recommended? I've always found it to impair device performance. If the TF3D HD port works without .Net CF 3.5, I suspect it will run even faster on an installation that does not have .Net CF 3.5.

It seems like having .Net CF 3.5 is very much needed given how Xboxmod stressed to make sure it's installed first.

yeah mine works perfectly fine with out it .. i have tried doing it 2 times both on the jucy 4.7 rom .... i have heard that the new calkulins rom has the TF3d HD already loaded into the rom .. i have yet to actually check this info but that what my brother told me

Edit: the Net CF 3.5 may be already cooked into some custom ROMs

Last edited by demolasko; 02-12-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks