PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Agree with all the above... no hard reset needed by me either, and way faster, more stable, and just plain more creamy buttery flavor then the stock one

I only use a handful of tabs, but they include stocks and the better people tab.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:59 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!
Carrier: Sprint

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

yeah, I dont think i would use the Stock tab. I would rather have Sprint TV.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

woody88 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i just now installed also, for wallpaper, slide to settings tab and tap wallpaper, then no to use stock wallpaper and pick your paper you want. ill look at 2nd question now. ok, mine is also gray but i like that because all my other focus colors are gray. im sure theres a reg. edit to change color if you search this thread or just search in general.
Hi Darren,

thanks for the help on the wallpaper. I did a search on this particular thread by using the word color, and looked through all the posts on possibly changing the color of notifier. But all I can find are registry edits for the menu slider. and other than that, I found the themes and fatboy have composed. it looks like those themes will skin the color of the top and bottom bar, the menu slider and the notifier icon color all at once. Unfortunately I did not find anything that talks specifically on registry fix on notifier icon color. is there a way to fix this, or was my search string just simply too lame? if you can provide some other insights on this, or fatboy, or anyone else on this matter, I would appreciate it very much.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
yeah, I dont think i would use the Stock tab. I would rather have Sprint TV.
if you like sprint tv, this hd port is not for you then. sprint tv blows, plain and simple. plus you can launch sprint tv from a soft key. sprint tv over the hd app. is crazy talk, sorry bro its like watching a movie on a vcr with a blueray player sitting next to it.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 02-11-2009 at 01:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

woody88 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbus View Post
Yeah - unfortunately, only for original amount of icons - not the full set.

I have attached them in case anyone else wants them.

Credit goes to an-esorropoi!
Cbus, love the sketchy icons. may I ask you how you got your notifier to change its color from the standard dark grey to green? I search and search and just can't find anything, and I love your icons. if you can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: nevermind. once I installed the sketchy icons, the notifier changed automatically to green. great stuff. Thanks Cbus, from a buckeye.

Last edited by woody88; 02-11-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:15 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if you like sprint tv, this hd port is not for you then. sprint tv blows, plain and simple. plus you can launch sprint tv from a soft key. sprint tv over the hd app. is crazy talk, sorry bro its like watching a movie on a vcr with a blueray player sitting next to it.
LOL. I feel you. I may try this out since I dont have to HD reset. The trade of is that you will have to HD reset in order to remove this new app.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolasko View Post
Fay Boy,

Ok i hard reset my phone and then soft reset after. i didnt touch anything at all an just tried to install this HD port. when installing the NETCFv35.cab i get this error: installation error. stop all apps & processes to maximize storage space and run install agaon support info: 3.

the only prog. i have open is file explorer as needed to run the CAB

my current storage free is 336.89 MB
my current program free is 132.45 MB

i tried again and got the same error

thanks for any help.
did you close TF3D? follow the directions step by step.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 02-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HP6945~Mogul~TP~TP2~EVO
Carrier: Sprint - RIP Sero Plan \ Current: BP F&F

demolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good workdemolasko is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
did you close TF3D? follow the directions step by step.
Yes i did
Old 02-11-2009, 01:24 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

thanx for helping me fatboy. wink WINK
Old 02-11-2009, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by demolasko View Post
Yes i did
Sorry, I just dont know what to say, it just works flawlessly for me everytime i install by the instructions and when I get screwed is when I skip a step.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks