woody88
PPCGeeks Regular

woody88 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i just now installed also, for wallpaper, slide to settings tab and tap wallpaper, then no to use stock wallpaper and pick your paper you want. ill look at 2nd question now. ok, mine is also gray but i like that because all my other focus colors are gray. im sure theres a reg. edit to change color if you search this thread or just search in general.
Hi Darren,

thanks for the help on the wallpaper. I did a search on this particular thread by using the word color, and looked through all the posts on possibly changing the color of notifier. But all I can find are registry edits for the menu slider. and other than that, I found the themes and fatboy have composed. it looks like those themes will skin the color of the top and bottom bar, the menu slider and the notifier icon color all at once. Unfortunately I did not find anything that talks specifically on registry fix on notifier icon color. is there a way to fix this, or was my search string just simply too lame? if you can provide some other insights on this, or fatboy, or anyone else on this matter, I would appreciate it very much.