PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 02:11 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TF3D HD port.

Mine worked "fine" without the fix cab but IMO, not worth it yet
Old 01-13-2009, 02:21 AM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegeek View Post
Try this, worked for me!
Delete
My device/Application Data/HTC/databases/forecast_cache.db

Erik.
Awesome, fixed my crashing too. Thanks!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyneko View Post
1) does it have the cool 3d transitions older TF3D had between tabs that HTC disabled recently? Because I re-enabled it and LOVE it. Would not want to lose that

2) Is there a way to fix the weather? Stretched out looks bad
How did you re-enable them? Install an older version of Manila?
Old 01-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Yeah it would be great, we should start a petition to HTC haha...

I ended up switching to try this (I still have my .cab and files for my old Manila anyway), and it seems to crash on me quite a bit.

The weather tab causes TF3D to freeze, then it just closes. What's the easiest way to restart this version of TF3D? It's not a today screen option any more (re-enabling the today screen option tries to load your previous manila version).

As a side note, I have added the extra tabs. I'm just going to have to disable the weather tab and not use it. Any suggestions for replacements?
to restart this version of manila its in /windows/start/ then the file is called start its just a shortcut to the manila.exe
Old 01-13-2009, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbboyneko is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to bboyneko

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
How did you re-enable them? Install an older version of Manila?
yup! Takes up space but it works great:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=22
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is there anything being done about the weird weather tab?

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 01-16-2009, 05:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by slypher View Post
Is there anything being done about the weird weather tab?

-s
Its one of the things on the list that is hoped to be fix in version 2.

Also there is now someone working specifically for the Touch Pro port that will include a landscape view.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 01-16-2009, 06:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

the author has fixed the stocks tab and contacts tab, here is a link, screen shot and a new cab fix.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=470164&page=3
Attached Files
File Type: cab FIX V3.cab (329.4 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-16-2009, 08:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Although I see little reason to switch to this setup (& some pretty good reasons not to), I gotta admit that stock tab is kinda cool.............

~John
Old 01-16-2009, 10:51 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Although I see little reason to switch to this setup (& some pretty good reasons not to), I gotta admit that stock tab is kinda cool.............

~John
The people tab is cool too. Being able to simply send a text message with a button within the tab is nice.

How can I get JUST the hd type people tab, but retain my sprint theme?

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks