PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

nothing is wrong with the weather until you install the beta 11 landscape by 12eon.... it makes the weather tab go back to the origianl weather tab. so the coice is landscape/old weather tab, or live without landscape and have full HD manilla
Old 02-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond

cndm101 is keeping up the good workcndm101 is keeping up the good work

tried to install on stock sprint ROM it was a no go. it said unsuccessful.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndm101 View Post
Then you didn't follow the instructions exactly as shown on the first post. FatBoy also has a Sprint TP and the instructions are based on his success.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Did you disable TF3D before you tried the install??

~John
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pask2155 View Post
the coice is landscape/old weather tab, or live without landscape and have full HD manilla
Gotcha, I didn't realize that (I could care less about landscape myself)

~John
Old 02-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond

cndm101 is keeping up the good workcndm101 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Did you disable TF3D before you tried the install??

~John

missed that one
Old 02-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i installed this on my sprint vzw touch pro and it didnt really work out for me had some issues with soft keys...no land scape, etc
good idea but ill wait some more...I also want happy about doing a hard reset to fully uninstall the product.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

smotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuffsmotrs knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to smotrs

Quote:
missed that one
It's always the little things.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I've put together this RED theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a TSK file for a matching theme installed to your windows folder as well. The zip folder also contains a matching wallpaper and a cab for changing the volume control to a matching color. The zip file also contains two manila files, these are the matching top and bottom curtains if you like curtains you will need to manually put them in the windows folder. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. Thanks to XBOXmod for making this all possible. If you like the fact that it is all cabbed up for you, please thank henbone11 by clicking the green "Thanks" button for his work helping me out!
Attached Files
File Type: zip fatboy-Red-HD theme.1.cab.zip (303.6 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 02-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I've put together this BLUE theme that works specifically with XBOXmob's hd port. Just install to device and soft reset. There is a TSK file for a matching theme installed to your windows folder as well. The zip folder also contains a matching wallpaper and a cab for changing the volume control to a matching color. The zip file also contains two manila files, these are the matching top and bottom curtains if you like curtains you will need to manually put them in the windows folder. I recommend that you install these themes from a fresh new load of HD and then start your other customizations after. Thanks to XBOXmod for making this all possible. If you like the fact that it is all cabbed up for you, please thank henbone11 by clicking the green "Thanks" button for his work helping me out!
Attached Files
File Type: zip fatboy-Blue-HD theme.1.cab.zip (248.2 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by fat boy; 02-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Manila / TF3D Tweaks