PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836)

fat boy 02-04-2009 05:39 PM

Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Those who are having the MUSIC scrolling issue, here is the recommendation from XBOXmod. Please someone post back if you try this.

Quote:

i don't see the audio bug but you can try to replace
252e3f90_manila
7902ce83_manila
42400af9_manila
by last version from standard tf3d.

pask2155 02-04-2009 05:45 PM

ok fat boy, after a hard reset..... the communications tab is fine now. Currently I have no clue what made it not respond.

For everyone's knowledge I have installed:
total commander
framework 3.5
compressed HD manilla cab
fat boy's theme
no dotted lines cab
moded my own manilla file to get rid of call history/missed calls on home page
Grump's manilla cutomizer to back up manilla files (incase I screw something up)
RuskiyAB's CDMA Black S2A and inverted call log
tsowen taskbar (and all that is included in that)
corner clock w/ background for all tabs cab
and I have changed to color themes in menues thanks to fat boy

all is good for now I will let you know if anything else funny happens

fat boy 02-04-2009 05:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For those of you, like me, who wanted the highlight to align perfectly in the home tab, XBOXmod has provided the following manila file to change the alignment. You loose one appointment on the page but you gain the proper alignment. Just copy the manila file to windows with Total comander and soft reset. On the flip screen you end up with 4 appointments instead of 5.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/q...e/Screen02.png

fat boy 02-04-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pask2155 (Post 689920)
ok fat boy, after a hard reset..... the communications tab is fine now. Currently I have no clue what made it not respond.

For everyone's knowledge I have installed:
total commander
framework 3.5
compressed HD manilla cab
fat boy's theme
no dotted lines cab
moded my own manilla file to get rid of call history/missed calls on home page
Grump's manilla cutomizer to back up manilla files (incase I screw something up)
RuskiyAB's CDMA Black S2A and inverted call log
tsowen taskbar (and all that is included in that)
corner clock w/ background for all tabs cab
and I have changed to color themes in menues thanks to fat boy

all is good for now I will let you know if anything else funny happens

Glad to hear and thanks for the helpful information.

06gmc 02-04-2009 07:11 PM

Is anyone else having the issue where there Boxes in the programs tab are off centered to the left?

imtjnotu 02-04-2009 07:58 PM

somone has to make .cabs for the color changes in TF3D....i dont like total commander:laughing3:

WarChild 02-04-2009 08:27 PM

i might have to check that out.

henbone11 02-04-2009 10:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by imtjnotu (Post 690234)
somone has to make .cabs for the color changes in TF3D....i dont like total commander:laughing3:

This is Fat Boy's Red Manila theme in .cab format. I have not added any other files, it only contains the manila files provided by Fat Boy. All thanks to Fat Boy for skinning this bad boy.

1.disable tf3d
2.install cab
3.soft reset
4.enable tf3d

bog3nator 02-04-2009 11:21 PM

i have 1 slight problem. the communcations tab under settings looks like the sprint version with the sprint stock background and colors...also if i add the tab for communications it does not let me touch, it only lets me use the dpad and enter key. i installed the cfc 1.8.5 version after a hard reset.

henbone11 02-05-2009 12:23 AM

I saw it somewhere, but I dont remember where. The slider is no longer centered over the tab icon. Is there a cab that fixes this? Also, I installed the cab I made for the manila files from Fat Boy and it didnt work. In fact, it turned the slider into a diamond slider and not the red one. Only the up and down arrows on the music tab turned red, nothing else did. I had the white box in the upper left corner but installed and uninstalled the sprintbackgroundforalltabs.cab file then uninstalled it and that got rid of it. I am doing some more testing with the manila files from Fat Boy to try to get it to work.

*edit*
Well, I have uninstalled the cab and soft reset, then moved the manila files to the Windows dir and soft reset. re enabled tf3d and I still dont have anything red. very odd. Any ideas Fat Boy?