PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836)

djsonar 02-04-2009 01:18 PM

Re: TF3D HD port 2/1/09 update

Until this is fixed
I search by artist, then select the song for that artist.

WarChild 02-04-2009 01:19 PM

Ok did a hard reset on my pro and the weather was ok, no IDS crap, I have to use a weather database editor to add my city but no matter which one I use the weather always has the IDS crap on it. the weather is correct but its almost unbearable.

fat boy 02-04-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler (Post 689146)
Ok did a hard reset on my pro and the weather was ok, no IDS crap, I have to use a weather database editor to add my city but no matter which one I use the weather always has the IDS crap on it. the weather is correct but its almost unbearable.

Then the reason is that you are probably entering the custom city incorrectly. Its got to be this format.

NAM|US|MN|CHASKA

make sure its caps and make sure you are using the straight up and down slash.

jmorton10 02-04-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pask2155 (Post 689032)
in the open programs list in the drop down menu, does everyone else have a program opened called start?? .

That's normal, the regular TF3D does that also.

~John

WarChild 02-04-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 689216)
Then the reason is that you are probably entering the custom city incorrectly. Its got to be this format.

NAM|US|MN|CHASKA

make sure its caps and make sure you are using the straight up and down slash.

yea I got that mine is NAM|US|FL|ORMOND20%BEACH
entered it fine because the weather is correct its got to be something else

fat boy 02-04-2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler (Post 689236)
yea I got that mine is NAM|US|FL|ORMOND20%BEACH
entered it fine because the weather is correct its got to be something else

and thats the problem
1. Ormond Beach, FL is not on the list of cities available
2. If it were than this would be how to enter it, NAM|US|FL|ORMOND BEACH

sorry your out of luck, pick a bigger city near by and enter it as a custom city but use your city name instead of the bigger city.

pask2155 02-04-2009 02:16 PM

one problem, my communications manager isn't working. It shows all the correct info, but I can't use it to turn on and off wifi and bluetooth......any ideas?

I have corner clock cab installed, and fatboy's red theme, and tsowen's taskbar installed thats pretty much it.....

fat boy 02-04-2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pask2155 (Post 689312)
one problem, my communications manager isn't working. It shows all the correct info, but I can't use it to turn on and off wifi and bluetooth......any ideas?

I have corner clock cab installed, and fatboy's red theme, and tsowen's taskbar installed thats pretty much it.....

Here is what I have learned. First check that everything is working, then check each time I install something that it didn't screw with somthing that is working, then I can figure out what the heck is going on. If more people did this there would be a lot less questions.

Now to your problem

If you want to assume that you install correctly and everything was working, than I know that my theme is working, that leaves you with the other two items.....my guess is the corner clock is your problem. Did you soft reset?

WarChild 02-04-2009 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 689290)
and thats the problem
1. Ormond Beach, FL is not on the list of cities available
2. If it were than this would be how to enter it, NAM|US|FL|ORMOND BEACH

sorry your out of luck, pick a bigger city near by and enter it as a custom city but use your city name instead of the bigger city.

the add for Ormond Beach wont work on my phone instead of the space or - I have to put %20 in between it. I finally got it to work it had something to do with when I was installing it. thanks for the help.

tnynyn 02-04-2009 02:32 PM

is a hard reset necessary for this update? i had version 1.8.1 cfc before. can i just install normally over my current one?