PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2011, 11:30 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kitchen released

Fathom Kitchen OEM and EXT folder from my Kitchen setup - http://www.mediafire.com/?8nafwfq876k2bmk

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 10-30-2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:44 AM
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'll see what I can do about the arcsoft mms installs - I have a few from my old diamond/touch pro kitchen that might work.

Otherwise, I'll be working on tweaking the titanium setup...

Edit: I found a Verizon Arcsoft MMS cab on my SDCard that works good.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Arcsoft_Verizon_MMS_5.0.69.44[1].cab (1.94 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 10-23-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom, Palm T|X, MotoQ9c, Jornada 567

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
I'll see what I can do about the arcsoft mms installs - I have a few from my old diamond/touch pro kitchen that might work.

Otherwise, I'll be working on tweaking the titanium setup...

Edit: I found a Verizon Arcsoft MMS cab on my SDCard that works good.
I've got my cab as well, All the MMS ones that I found were preconfigured for HTC ROMs and would set the connection to the wrong place (The Internet) thus breaking the MMS until it was set properly. By changing the connectVia GUID to the one that I provided, it points it to the Verizon connection instead.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192

Sorry to bump.
I've got most of the Arcsoft MMS set up in the EXT folder. I haven't finished yet, but it seems to be working well.
Used your EXT and OEM to build my own ROM and flash it. Got it mostly working. Still had to install my Arcsoft Be Gone to get SMS working. It works well now, but I'll be getting even more little patches and tweaks added to the kitchen. I'm almost thinking of setting up a dropbox for people to link into if they're looking for any of the "latest" changes that I'll be making.
So far it's working well, I haven't had a single 3G disconnect and it's running great. Even restored via SPB restore without a problem.
Old 10-27-2011, 06:09 AM
VIP n00b

Really good to hear. Dropbox might be a good idea. I've got a lot of work coming up these next couple weeks but I still want to try to get some work done on the kitchen, so we'll see what time I can find...
Old 10-28-2011, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom verizon
Carrier: Airtel

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Really good to hear. Dropbox might be a good idea. I've got a lot of work coming up these next couple weeks but I still want to try to get some work done on the kitchen, so we'll see what time I can find...
Dear Sir,
I have installed your all kitchen ROM of Lg fathom on my lg fathom on by one and latest rom provided by you, It is working normally but if I do hard reset to my phone then
it is impossible to change its mode to active synchronization or usb mode, while doing change its used to go in hard reset like. and its stand as its default mode to Verizon
so please look to this matter as I know you are the expert to make a rom for our lg fathom. Again I had installed its original stock rom v7.
Thanks.
Old 10-28-2011, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero121 View Post
Dear Sir,
I have installed your all kitchen ROM of Lg fathom on my lg fathom on by one and latest rom provided by you, It is working normally but if I do hard reset to my phone then
it is impossible to change its mode to active synchronization or usb mode, while doing change its used to go in hard reset like. and its stand as its default mode to Verizon
so please look to this matter as I know you are the expert to make a rom for our lg fathom. Again I had installed its original stock rom v7.
Thanks.
I had the same issue with my first Fathom. It would constantly do a hard reset every time I restarted the phone. I fixed it by first re-flashing the phone, but then pulling the battery and letting it sit for anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes. If that still doesn't fix it, you might need to re-flash again.

BE SURE TO BACKUP your .nv files. If you loose it, it will turn your phone into a PDA, since all GSM and CDMA settings are lost with it.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Fathom verizon
Carrier: Airtel

hero121 is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaboy192 View Post
I had the same issue with my first Fathom. It would constantly do a hard reset every time I restarted the phone. I fixed it by first re-flashing the phone, but then pulling the battery and letting it sit for anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes. If that still doesn't fix it, you might need to re-flash again.

BE SURE TO BACKUP your .nv files. If you loose it, it will turn your phone into a PDA, since all GSM and CDMA settings are lost with it.
Dear Sir,
After flashing rom provided by you,
My phone does not have any problem upon restarting, its create problem only after Hard Reset.
After Hard reset it could not stand on my choice of mode i.e. active synchronization and USB mode .
Thanks for taking interest in my Problem.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:10 AM
VIP n00b

I'll see if I can duplicate the issue. Which latest rom of mine are you using?

Also, which hard reset did you use? Keyboard hard reset or "Factory Default" setting in Start Menu > Settings > Memory?

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 10-29-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 10-29-2011, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I've got a rough idea on how to build EXT packages now.
ArcsoftMMS.7z
That's a package for Arcsoft MMS preconfigured for the kitchen.
I haven't tested it yet (it builds a ROM, but I haven't had a chance to flash it yet)
It should be good. Let me know if it works. That way we can have MMS either way.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > LG Fathom